The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Postgrad house search 2016

Hey :smile:

I've got a place at the University of Sussex for a History Secondary PGCE starting in 2016 and was wondering whether there were any other postgrads starting in 2016/ PGCE applicants, and what you are doing for your accommodation.

Potentially looking for people to share a house/flat with

Original post by jc-134
Hey :smile:

I've got a place at the University of Sussex for a History Secondary PGCE starting in 2016 and was wondering whether there were any other postgrads starting in 2016/ PGCE applicants, and what you are doing for your accommodation.

Potentially looking for people to share a house/flat with

Hi there, I think I replied to you on another thread as well, but I'm (hopefully, if I get my conditions!) going to be doing a
PGCE in Classics with History at Sussex, so we're pretty much in the same boat.

I think at the interview they said not to sign for any house until you know where your school placement will be, but that might not be until the induction week in Sept....
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Oh hey :smile:

Nice to see someone else doing a PGCE!

Yeah I don't know much about houses or anything as I had a Skype interview so I haven't actually been down to sussex for an induction or anything yet :smile: Leaving it till September seems really late!

Maybe we could swap contact details so we both have a friendly face for when we start?
Original post by jc-134
Oh hey :smile:

Nice to see someone else doing a PGCE!

Yeah I don't know much about houses or anything as I had a Skype interview so I haven't actually been down to sussex for an induction or anything yet :smile: Leaving it till September seems really late!

Maybe we could swap contact details so we both have a friendly face for when we start?

I'm so sorry I never replied to this! I know there's an induction day on July 10th (to which I should probably confirm my attendance...), but hoping to visit Sussex a bit in the summer.

Feel free to PM me for contact details if you like!
This isn't really relevant to the topic (sorry) but does anyone know when the closing date for postgraduate study is? Or does it vary between courses?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending