The Student Room Group

Credit Suisse - Steps to Success Programme 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Joseph.S
I've applied too. yet to do the tests tho. Do you have to do both in 1 sitting?

No, you can come back to do the other
Reply 41
Has anyone heard back from interviews?
Original post by CWHIT28
Has anyone heard back from interviews?

Wot, the deadline for tests isn't even over yet m8

You might be talking about the spring week or summer this thread is for neither of those.

Posted from TSR Mobile
For the guys that have completed the tests, is it you get X amount of time to do 30 questions or is it X amount of time per question? Please could you shed some light on the structure?
For the guys that have completed the tests, is it you get X amount of time to do 30 questions or is it X amount of time per question? Please could you shed some light on the structure?

Numerical = 24 Questions in 20 minutes = 50 seconds a question
Verbal = 24 questions in 18 minutes = 45 seconds a question
Reply 45
I've just flunked both tests; this was not a good week to get a fever. I'd been waiting the best part of 2 years to apply to Steps to Success and it's gutting that all of the effort I put in along the way culminated in getting a debilitating illness during test week. That's the way things go I guess.

Good luck to everyone else, the tests aren't too bad if you've done your practice :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Asurat
I've just flunked both tests; this was not a good week to get a fever. I'd been waiting the best part of 2 years to apply to Steps to Success and it's gutting that all of the effort I put in along the way culminated in getting a debilitating illness during test week. That's the way things go I guess.

Good luck to everyone else, the tests aren't too bad if you've done your practice :biggrin:

If you can get proof from a doc, you can send it to HR and they will reconsider.
Reply 47
Original post by Asurat

Don't worry bro you will have done better than you think! Should find out next week anyway:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
If you can get proof from a doc, you can send it to HR and they will reconsider.

By the time I'd get an appointment I'd have finished recovering, thanks for the suggestion and good luck in the rest of the process!
Reply 49
Original post by econam
Don't worry bro you will have done better than you think! Should find out next week anyway:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, fingers crossed (congrats on your Nomura insight btw!)
Just an update.

Did both tests and, surprisingly, I found the numerical really straight forward. I'm not worried about it in the slightest. The verbal was a bit tougher (words upon words) but doable. Hopefully we find out soon!

Good luck peeps.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Good luck to everyone, found the verbal much easier than the numerical.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone heard anything yet?
Reply 53
Original post by EwanHughes
Anyone heard anything yet?

I haven't, but I kinda think that they'll stick to what they said, if not I expect they'd probably send out a 'don't panic' email. I got the email about technical problems with the tests at 8.10pm last tuesday, so it seems they're pretty good with keeping us informed
Reply 54
I assume everyone got that email today about hearing back about telephone interviews from thursday?
Reply 55
Original post by econam
I assume everyone got that email today about hearing back about telephone interviews from thursday?

yup
Original post by econam

indeed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got a phone interview
Original post by joey4live
Got a phone interview

Heey well done!! When did you get the email

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 14adeosuno
Heey well done!! When did you get the email

20 mins ago

Quick Reply

Latest