Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Calling all GCSE sociology students (or people who have previously passed the exam)

what are the main topics that you need for Sociology paper? (higher)
    i have nooooo i idea what to study :confused: because i have only been doing it for one year and my teacher didn't teach us everything. help would be much appriecaited (Sp?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kalo)
    Calling all GCSE sociology students (or people who have previously passed the exam)

what are the main topics that you need for Sociology paper? (higher)
    i have nooooo i idea what to study :confused: because i have only been doing it for one year and my teacher didn't teach us everything. help would be much appriecaited (Sp?)
    I got an A* in this exam, but it was a couple of years ago. If I were you I'd go to the AQA website (www.aqa.org.uk) and download a copy of the specification. Then go through it bit by bit and learn all the main topics it lists. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    thank you. i tried it and it's v. good.

has anyone else got any intake on the subject?

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.