The Student Room Group

Personal statement for Liberal Arts

Hey there.

Basically, I want to study Liberal Arts at Kings. It is my number one choice. Obviously this includes politics. My other four choices are Politics & International Affairs.

I already have done my A-Levels, and got A*AA. I don't know whether to tailor my personal statement for Liberal Arts - which risks rejection from the others.

Thoughts?
Liberal Arts is an unusual degree, not done in many places, so you're more likely to get a rejection from other courses if you talk about LA, than if you do it the other way round
Reply 2
Original post by Sycorax
Hey there.

Basically, I want to study Liberal Arts at Kings. It is my number one choice. Obviously this includes politics. My other four choices are Politics & International Affairs.

I already have done my A-Levels, and got A*AA. I don't know whether to tailor my personal statement for Liberal Arts - which risks rejection from the others.

Thoughts?

is there an opportunity to write a supplementary personal statement [in addition to your main personal statement]?

Ive applied for LA and I know there was the opportunity to do this for Durham but LA is all I've applied for so I didn't need to

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending