Alexion
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
It's my girlfriend's birthday in a few weeks, and I'm just stuck trying to find a last gift I've found a couple things already, but there is one last thing that I need to find.

She loves space, so I want to find some kinda space-themed present, but I have literally no idea what to look for :lol: she's quite a tomboy, so most jewellery wouldn't work, though a simple necklace might work.

Anyone got any ideas? Nothing too much, she's pretty anti-gifts as it is
silverbolt
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The millenium Falcon
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
aww alexion that is so cute
i'll have a think for you
Alexion
Rep:
?
(Original post by silverbolt)
The millenium Falcon
I have considered star wars stuff, but I'm thinking just space in general

(Original post by CoolCavy)
aww alexion that is so cute
i'll have a think for you
Thanks Cavy :hugs:
angelcake123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Aww this is cute
My friend is a tomboy and I didnt wanna get her like a football or something lol. So i just put some nice pictures of us into a frame and wrote her a nice card This was for her 17th. And there isnt anything girly about that? imo

Um if that doesnt work out then maybe get her like a cool watch (again i dont think this is girly). Or maybe like a really cool baseball cap (this os either a v good idea or v bad. Theres no inbetween lol)

Good luck alexion
Alexion
Rep:
?
(Original post by angelcake123)
Aww this is cute
My friend is a tomboy and I didnt wanna get her like a football or something lol. So i just put some nice pictures of us into a frame and wrote her a nice card This was for her 17th. And there isnt anything girly about that? imo

Um if that doesnt work out then maybe get her like a cool watch (again i dont think this is girly). Or maybe like a really cool baseball cap (this os either a v good idea or v bad. Theres no inbetween lol)

Good luck alexion
Hmm, a watch might be a bit much (I've already got £40s worth, and I don't think she'd wear it anyway) and she's not so much that she'd wear a baseball cap, just that she'd never be seen in a dress etc. haha

We're both of the 'nerdy' variety, so sciencey, spacey, or video-game themed things are the way to go
angelcake123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Alexion)
Hmm, a watch might be a bit much (I've already got £40s worth, and I don't think she'd wear it anyway) and she's not so much that she'd wear a baseball cap, just that she'd never be seen in a dress etc. haha

We're both of the 'nerdy' variety, so sciencey, spacey, or video-game themed things are the way to go
Aww okay so basically my suggestions were indeed pooey
Um a cheaper present then may be a sciencey spacey poster if she has not got one? Or if she likes coffee then a sciencey spacet coaster. As you can tell I am not sciencey but I am trying my besttt
superdarklord
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I just googled space galaxy necklace and something like this looks absolutely gorgeous. Don't know if she'll like it because it is a necklace but its beautiful! http://www.polyvore.com/galaxy_glass...ng?id=78595932
mollyxrose
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Firebox sell some fun stuff - have a look there. They don't sell anything akin to jewellery but you might find something she'd like.
Katty3
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's my girlfriend's birthday in a few weeks, and I'm just stuck trying to find a last gift I've found a couple things already, but there is one last thing that I need to find.

She loves space, so I want to find some kinda space-themed present, but I have literally no idea what to look for :lol: she's quite a tomboy, so most jewellery wouldn't work, though a simple necklace might work.

A planetarium.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ribenas
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

The first thing that comes to mind is a "Van's Galaxy Backpack".
Unisex [X]
Spacey [X]
Tomboy appropriate [X]
Affordable [X]

Hope this helps!

-R
Alexion
Rep:
?
:bump:
digitalangel18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
look on notonthehighstreet.com
ashysmithy105
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sounds like I'm quite like your girlfriend, if I were you look online for a simple crescent moon necklace, nothing too fancy but just a little something she can keep on and wear with anything and everything
Good luck finding something!
ashysmithy105
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
:bump:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Souarts-Cres...+moon+necklace

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jiayiqi-Myst...+moon+necklace

Just something like one of these?
Alexion
Rep:
?
(Original post by ashysmithy105)
Sounds like I'm quite like your girlfriend, if I were you look online for a simple crescent moon necklace, nothing too fancy but just a little something she can keep on and wear with anything and everything
Good luck finding something!
Yeah, I was thinking something along those sort of lines just gotta make sure it's of good quality.
Alexion
Rep:
?
Maybe next year, eh? http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...orite+necklace

:moon:
k3ro
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
That's cool.

How much more are you looking to spend atm?
Alexion
Rep:
?
(Original post by k3ro)
That's cool.

How much more are you looking to spend atm?
No more than about £25 if I can help it :3
k3ro
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
No more than about £25 if I can help it :3
Necklaces: saturn, moon, orbit, crescent, space cat, bonus (not space)

If she likes writing check here and here

For a cat lover

Potentially for a star wars fan: 1 or 2

For a science nerd

Miscellaneous cool **** 1 2 3 4

You might also appreciate this.

Even if these don't help, I hope they at least give you ideas.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (75)
64.1%
I don't have everything I need (42)
35.9%

Watched Threads