Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if there were any scots out there who are still enjoying Euro 2004. Also, who will you be supporting in Euro 2004?

Being honest, I was laughing with delight when England let in those 2 goals, but I know that I will get critisised by somebody for saying this.

ReputationRep:
    Tosser.

ReputationRep:
    fingers crossed prso will score on monday....:P

I would cheer Scotland over Croatia and France. You people are just sore losers.

*cough cough* Holland 6 *cough* Scotland 0.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by koalapiyo)
    fingers crossed prso will score on monday....:P
    you said that on the other thread!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enigmatic)
    Just wondering if there were any scots out there who are still enjoying Euro 2004. Also, who will you be supporting in Euro 2004?

Being honest, I was laughing with delight when England let in those 2 goals, but I know that I will get critisised by somebody for saying this.
    I take you're Scottish then?

ReputationRep:
    i know :P

haha

ReputationRep:
    i'm scottish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I would cheer Scotland over Croatia and France. You people are just sore losers.

Most English people would love to see Scotland, Wales and Northen Ireland in the competition. It would be nice to see those teams do well.

And of course having those 3 teams in there would make it easier for England to get to the final....

ReputationRep:
    Has Scotland ever qualified for European Championships? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Has Scotland ever qualified for European Championships? :rolleyes:
    Yes. Euro 96. Remember when England beat them and that great goal from Gazza??

Scotland would have went through to the Quarter-finals, but England let in a late goal in the 4-1 win over Holland. It was very annoying...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    You people are just sore losers.

Hahaha. "Oh no, we let in 2 goals in the last 3 minutes. Let's start a riot!!!!!"

The thing is, the English can't face the fact that Scottish people know they are crap at stuff, but Englsih people seem to think that they are great at everything.

And this will be proved by an english person replying to this post by saying "but we are mint at everything" or "at least we're not crap as scotland" etc. At which point I laugh

ReputationRep:
    did u see baddiel and skinner on thursday....before the 1988 eur champs, the england team played several easy games to boost their confidence...peter beardsley was actually one of the few england players to have scored 4 times as he did against aylesbury. Apparently the other teams they played to boost their confidence were against sumthing u5s, ladies blind team and.....scotland (helps if u say it casually with people around u nodding in agreement withought laughing)..

also to be honest...the scots really want england to lose while the english just dont care about scotland...mind u when opps r playing badly, the fans chant 'r u scotland in disguise'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lgs98jonee)
    mind u when opps r playing badly, the fans chant 'r u scotland in disguise'
    Lol. Thats a good one. I admit that Scotland are crap, its just the fact that I live in England and go to an English School with all England Supporters, and so I know that English people DO want scotland to lose when they play.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enigmatic)
    Lol. Thats a good one. I admit that Scotland are crap, its just the fact that I live in England and go to an English School with all England Supporters, and so I know that English people DO want scotland to lose when they play.
    well i personally couldnt care less...tbh i wanted them all to be in euro 2004 so i want all the home nations and rep of ireland to win"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lgs98jonee)
    also to be honest...the scots really want england to lose while the english just dont care about scotland...mind u when opps r playing badly, the fans chant 'r u scotland in disguise'
    The Scots sing that to other teams as well. As well as "We're crap and we know we are".
    Which makes it more fun to have a laugh at other teams.
    And everybody says England would support Scotland if they were in it. But I bet if Scotland had qualified, there would still be the exact same coverage of England, and English patriotism everywhere, and maybe the slightest mention of Scotland getting thrashed if we were lucky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    The Scots sing that to other teams as well. As well as "We're crap and we know we are".
    Which makes it more fun to have a laugh at other teams.
    And everybody says England would support Scotland if they were in it. But I bet if Scotland had qualified, there would still be the exact same coverage of England, and English patriotism everywhere, and maybe the slightest mention of Scotland getting thrashed if we were lucky.
    too true..but i really and truly would support scotland

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.