The Student Room Group

What is a "conditional" offer

Hi all.

I have an assessment day this Thursday for the RIS programme. I'm curious - what's an unconditional offer?! I've passed both my skills tests so I'm hoping that I have absolutely everything covered now.
Reply 1
Original post by jamward83
Hi all.

I have an assessment day this Thursday for the RIS programme. I'm curious - what's an unconditional offer?! I've passed both my skills tests so I'm hoping that I have absolutely everything covered now.

An unconditional offer means that you will get in no matter what happens on the results day. A conditional means you have to meet certain criteria before you get in.
Reply 2
An unconditional offer means its unconditional. A conditional offer means its conditional.

Hope this helps
Reply 3
Original post by jlsmpV2
An unconditional offer means its unconditional. A conditional offer means its conditional.

Hope this helps

Wow - this a bit nasty isn't it?!
Reply 4
Maybe I should have been clearer with my question - does anyone know what "conditions" are required to be met, typically?
Reply 5
Original post by jamward83
Maybe I should have been clearer with my question - does anyone know what "conditions" are required to be met, typically?

You must have a doctorate and a minimum of a Grade C in GCSE English and Maths as far as I know those are the only conditions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending