Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well, just did P2 followed by P4, and didn't enjoy P4 at all...(P2 was nice and easy)

Maybe it's cuz i've only had one lesson a week to learn it all in and revision wasn't the best? anyone else find it hard?

good thing I dont need a very good mark to get an A!

ReputationRep:
    some else! yes thats what i did! P2 for me was for my maths a-level and i thought it was the most glorious of glorious papers!...and then i looked at the P4 paper (which is for my AS-level further maths)...i also only had one lesson per week, and that was kinda disorganised, but i couldnt even understand most of the questions, let alone answer them! It was disgusting!

ReputationRep:
    I done p2 then p4, first i wanted to do the p4 exam first coz i knew it was gona be harder, so i could get it over and done with, but teachers said i couldnt have a breakin between if i did so i done p2 then p4.

p2 was ok

p4 was ok but 1 or 2 questions at first looked crayzeeee, but then i looked at it with time and they werent so bad

like the one about solving y^3 - 15 = 0 or something like that.
    i just figured out the answer on the part before then used the answer they gave me to find some sort of method, it worked ok.

and

tan^-1 of e^t

used chain rule and definitions of than and cosh and so on.... got me half the way but then in the latter parts i jus got confused so had to blag an answer,

only need 60% to get A so not so bad

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.