The Student Room Group

Intensive self studying Economics

Hello all, i have recently decided to self study intensive A levels Economics since my college cut it off last year and would like to have a general idea of how it turns out. So have any of you self studied Economics intensively and manage to get a decent grade? If so, can you give me a few tips or resources which could possibly help me out with it. I have done GCSE economics and managed to get a fairly decent grade, i would also like to know which book would you reckon me to study. Cheers, hope you guys have a good day! :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by NiRose
Hello all, i have recently decided to self study intensive A levels Economics since my college cut it off last year and would like to have a general idea of how it turns out. So have any of you self studied Economics intensively and manage to get a decent grade? If so, can you give me a few tips or resources which could possibly help me out with it. I have done GCSE economics and managed to get a fairly decent grade, i would also like to know which book would you reckon me to study. Cheers, hope you guys have a good day! :biggrin:

Hi there,

I self-studied A-Level Economics so I think I know some of what you're going through.

I built this website (below) with all my notes on it. Hope that helps! :smile:

www.petragrade.com

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending