Want more information about this university?
TheJordanGould
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey guys i'm strting at Newcastle at 2016 and I know it's really unrealistic to be want to keep my car, but I've literally just bought it and I can't imagine not having the freedom it gives me. Even if it's a 20 minute walk i'd still like to be able to keep it so I can use it even if it's only like once a week. Any ideas?
username1221160
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't know what the deal is with Northumbria uni and student parking, but I'd suspect that it would be really limited (if at all). You can park in the city centre, but it is expensive. If you are living in private accommodation in the typical student areas, free on street parking is generally available.
TheJordanGould
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Quantex)
I don't know what the deal is with Northumbria uni and student parking, but I'd suspect that it would be really limited (if at all). You can park in the city centre, but it is expensive. If you are living in private accommodation in the typical student areas, free on street parking is generally available.
Yeah was hoping I'd be able to find some on street parking like at home
SweetNothing
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Northumbria has accomodation parking in some places (like stephenson or glenamara) and i think it's like £12 a week or something and you can get a permit to park on campus (again i think it costs)
PWP2CBT
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by TheJordanGould)
Hey guys i'm strting at Newcastle at 2016 and I know it's really unrealistic to be want to keep my car, but I've literally just bought it and I can't imagine not having the freedom it gives me. Even if it's a 20 minute walk i'd still like to be able to keep it so I can use it even if it's only like once a week. Any ideas?
If you really want to bring your car you might want to consider a city parking permit however they can be very pricey. Here's a link: http://www.newcastle.gov.uk/parking-...y-park-permits
unigal342
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by TheJordanGould)
Knoll Court has parking, i live there.
[email protected]
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi Jordan, we have secure parking very close to Northumbria University. Please get in touch with the team on [email protected]*****u p.com . Thanks, Liv
Jessicalw23
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm hoping to find street parking as well even if it's a 20 minute walk from where I'll be staying
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (24)
16%
No one else does (52)
34.67%
I'm embarrassed about my background (16)
10.67%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (50)
33.33%
We don't use a video platform (2)
1.33%
I don't have a camera (2)
1.33%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
2.67%

Watched Threads