Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone tell me what came up in the following subsections:

Relationships
    Social & Personality Development
    Adulthood

? And what does everyone think is going to come up this time around?

I'm kind of thinking that family & relationships may come up for adulthood as I've not seen yet. .And i'm hoping to get interpresonal attraction for relationships.

:eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eternalsunshine)
    Can anyone tell me what came up in the following subsections:

Relationships
    Social & Personality Development
    Adulthood

? And what does everyone think is going to come up this time around?

I'm kind of thinking that family & relationships may come up for adulthood as I've not seen yet. .And i'm hoping to get interpresonal attraction for relationships.

:eek: :eek:
    If no one else replies to this, I should get my past papers (which I've lent to someone) back tonight and can let you know then. Would be interested in other people's predictions of what might come up too...

ReputationRep:
    question 11
    critically consider one or more explanations of the develpoment of gender roles and/or gender identity (24 marks)

question 2
    describe & evaluate research (explanations and/or studies) relating to differences between realtionships in western and non-western cultures. (24 marks)

what question is adulthood

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sprite)
    question 11
    critically consider one or more explanations of the develpoment of gender roles and/or gender identity (24 marks)

question 2
    describe & evaluate research (explanations and/or studies) relating to differences between realtionships in western and non-western cultures. (24 marks)

what question is adulthood
    Oooh ta! Adulthood is question 12

ReputationRep:
    adulthood

discuss research (theories and/or studies) relating to gender differences in two aspects of adult relationships (e.g. marriage, divorce, parenthood) (24 marks)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sprite)
    adulthood

discuss research (theories and/or studies) relating to gender differences in two aspects of adult relationships (e.g. marriage, divorce, parenthood) (24 marks)
    :eek: That's a HORRIBLE question. Better not come up again.

Thanks soo much REALLY appreciate it

ReputationRep:
    no problem

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.