AQA A2 chemistry Watch

This discussion is closed.
malachite
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Hey, does anyone kno any good chemistry sites that explains things really well. I am getting quite confused about Equilibria and when u dont have a simple 1:1 ratio in the eqm equation. :confused:
JaF
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
www.chemguide.co.uk
kingpong
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by malachite)
Hey, does anyone kno any good chemistry sites that explains things really well. I am getting quite confused about Equilibria and when u dont have a simple 1:1 ratio in the eqm equation. :confused:
What exactly don't you get about equilibria? I didn't think it was anything like as tough as some of th eother stuff.
zazy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by malachite)
It's better to just stick to the old text books,Heinmann and the Collins thin revision guide...the best!!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (1)
20%
Pro-humanity (4)
80%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise