The Student Room Group

Unsure if a guy likes me or not

We message every couple of days and I would describe it as flirty or maybe he's just friendly. We have spoken about going for pizza and ice skating (shared interest) and not sure if that would be as friends or a date, it would be the first time we meet up just the two of us. Also he asked me the other day what my ideal guy is and I made it kind of vague, almost describing him and he replied 'I'd be ruled out, (hypothetically)' and in his description of his ideal girl I almost fit the profile. I guess I'm confused. He compliments me occasionally and keeps on making suggestions to meet up.
I guess I'm just confused and would appreciate any advice/opinions
Original post by Anonymous
We message every couple of days and I would describe it as flirty or maybe he's just friendly. We have spoken about going for pizza and ice skating (shared interest) and not sure if that would be as friends or a date, it would be the first time we meet up just the two of us. Also he asked me the other day what my ideal guy is and I made it kind of vague, almost describing him and he replied 'I'd be ruled out, (hypothetically)' and in his description of his ideal girl I almost fit the profile. I guess I'm confused. He compliments me occasionally and keeps on making suggestions to meet up.

:love: D'aww..

Yes, I would say that he likes you. If you're interested in him then maybe joke and say 'right, I've booked the tickets for ice skating, let's go' and then he reacts and you say 'haha, I'm only kidding, I haven't booked the tickets yet, but when are you free? :wink:'.

Though this doesn't quite work if it's at a place where you just turn up and pay to get in.. :colondollar:
(edited 8 years ago)
Agree with SeanFM.. Go ice skating and take it from there.. If he likes you then he will definitely make a move during the event or will try and make plans with you soon after to spend more time with you. You won't know until you go :h:
Reply 3
Well i think your kinda in the game here, i think he does like you plus he might be playing it slow a lot of guys do that, guys dont just tell their feelings straight up they do it in a kinda strange way. but meeting up with her and dropping hints about the ideal guy clearly means that he wants to know what you think about him. He's asked you to go to them places alone means its a date and maybe during the date you will become closer and feelings will be displayed. I hope everything works out for you really well and hopefully you both will be a wonderful couple. Best of luck babe xxx
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

Sounds like he does like you... you go gurl :h:
Awh!:h: Well the signs seem to be pointing in your direction that's for sure! And if you like him just go for it and ask him on a date! What have you got to lose - plus you will just be wondering otherwise!

Good luck!! :smile:
Reply 6
I guess, I've only met him in person once so a bit nervous and not sure if i like him or not yet. He's a few years older than me (and I've never been on a date) and lives about 2 hours drive away so he'd be travelling a long way to me.
You cant book tickets for it and we seem to have conflicting free time, I am at uni and he has a job which includes weekends.
So I'm not sure if i want it ro be a date or not really...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending