The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

University of Glasgow 2016 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cholesta
21st Dec and AAA😀

Thats really good! Do you mind telling me your LNAT score and your predicted grades?
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Original post by Masterbob
Thats really good! Do you mind telling me your LNAT score and your predicted grades?

7A* 4A's at GCSE's
4A's at as
LNAT31
A*A*AA
Original post by Cholesta
7A* 4A's at GCSE's
4A's at as
LNAT31
A*A*AA

Jesus your on fire! You got everything sorted. :biggrin:
Hi! I recently got an offer from Uni of Glasgow to study English Literature. I particularly like that I will be able to take 2 additional courses and I wanted to ask whether I would be able to take Psychology as one of them? Thanks :smile:
Original post by Masterbob
Jesus your on fire! You got everything sorted. :biggrin:

Still waiting for LSE.
I applied for Economics and Politics in January and they gave me a conditional offer. I'm so happy!
I just hope I'll meet their conditions (:
Just received a conditional offer for Law and Social & Public Policy. I'm delighted as Glasgow is my first choice. :biggrin:
Original post by LeighT0620
Just received a conditional offer for Law and Social & Public Policy. I'm delighted as Glasgow is my first choice. :biggrin:

Congrats!! What was your LNAT score?
Original post by larademets
Congrats!! What was your LNAT score?

Thank you! :biggrin:
It was 22 which was just below average, so I was concerned they would turn me away but I guess not!
I have a conditional law offer as well.
I received an unconditional offer for archaeology
Original post by Michellemcginty
I have a conditional law offer as well.

Congrats :smile: what was your LNAT score? And when did you apply and receive an offer? I applied back in November for Law & Politics but still haven't heard. I got 26 on my LNAT.
Congrats :smile: what was your LNAT score? And when did you apply and receive an offer? I applied back in November for Law & Politics but still haven't heard. I got 26 on my LNAT.

My LNAT was 25. I'm a mature student doing access to humanities so only applied on the cut off date . I got told I had to do the LNAT on the 5th January and sat it on the 8th. Was offered my place on the 11th February its LLB law
Hey! Has anyone applied for MSc Criminology and Criminal Justice? :smile:
Reply 34

I applied for Law in October and got 26 in my LNAT too and still haven't heard so don't worry you're not the only one. I emailed Glasgow to make sure everything was fine with my application as everyone else I know who has applied to Glasgow whether its for Law or not has heard and they replied and told me they are still considering my application. Really good luck and hope you hear soon xx
Hello 😊 I have a conditional offer and part of the conditions include attending and passing summer school. I can't make one of the days of summer school and was wondering if that would be a problem?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Original post by Katiemayh
Hello 😊 I have a conditional offer and part of the conditions include attending and passing summer school. I can't make one of the days of summer school and was wondering if that would be a problem?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, the minimum attendance for summer school is 75% so you should be fine to only miss one day as long as they know beforehand! I have the summer school as part of my conditions too :h:
Hi, does anyone know the phone number for the admissions office? for specifically the school of social sciences. I've been trying all weekend!😭
Reply 38
Hey so applied for Law in October and still haven't heard back from Glasgow yet. Anyone have any idea why it might be taking so long? I emailed Glasgow to make sure everything was fine with my application as everyone else I know who has applied to Glasgow whether its for Law or not has heard and they replied and told me they are still considering my application. thanks x
Original post by eilidh97
Hey so applied for Law in October and still haven't heard back from Glasgow yet. Anyone have any idea why it might be taking so long? I emailed Glasgow to make sure everything was fine with my application as everyone else I know who has applied to Glasgow whether its for Law or not has heard and they replied and told me they are still considering my application. thanks x

I applied to Law & Politics in November and also haven't heard, so you're not the only one waiting :smile: on their site it's mentioned that if you applied before the January 15th deadline, they will get back to you by the end of March, so I guess we'll hear something in the next couple of weeks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending