The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Moving into halls

Hello! I'm thinking about applying to uni in 2017 and by that time I will be 22! I was just wondering is that too old for the halls? Will I fit in?!
Reply 1
Original post by Adam9505
Hello! I'm thinking about applying to uni in 2017 and by that time I will be 22! I was just wondering is that too old for the halls? Will I fit in?!

Hi Adam :smile: I've just received an offer for my course at Leeds Beckett in September (2016) and I'll be turning 22 the week I'll be moving into halls. I don't think 22 is too old for halls at all! As long as you get along with people who are younger than you and don't mind the fact you'll probably be the oldest in your halls then you've got nothing to worry about. There are also different halls to choose from, some more social than others, and the number of roommates you live with varies so you can choose the most suitable place depending on your preferences. Honestly, it's gonna be a bit mad but a lot of fun, so if you're up for that then definitely do halls, it'll be a great experience :smile:
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
at leeds beckett you can choose what age range you want to live with. obviously louder halls have more 18-21 year olds, but i know people who are 23-24 and chose the 18-21 year old option and get on great with everyone. if you'd prefer to live with mature students, choose the 21+

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending