The Student Room Group

What are your deal breakers?

I wouldn't be with someone who smoked/ does any illegal drugs.
I couldn't be with someone who has any visible piercings.

I wouldn't be with someone who couldn't eat gluten as I want to bake with and for them.

I couldn't be with someone who didn't like animals.

I couldn't be with someone who is over 5"5.
Reply 1
Original post by Lil Tic
I wouldn't be with someone who smoked/ does any illegal drugs.
I couldn't be with someone who has any visible piercings.

I wouldn't be with someone who couldn't eat gluten as I want to bake with and for them.

I couldn't be with someone who didn't like animals.

I couldn't be with someone who is over 5"5.

Well you're a fussy one, aren't you?
Reply 2
Original post by Davalla
Well you're a fussy one, aren't you?

No, not really. I know what I like and what I don't like.

I forgot one, no vegans.
Smoking and arrogance
Someone who has / wants children
Couldn't be with someone who hates vines. :redface:

Reply 6
Adequate personal hygiene is a must

She must be able to cook to a good standard (no sexism intended, this is just a trait that I find extremely desirable. It is true that the way to my heart is through my stomach.)

Must be a good kind hearted person and not a b****

No people with limited intellect.
Doesn't even lift.
Owns a dog.
Smokes and/or does recreational drugs.
Within 6 inches of my height (I'm 6'2''), too tall.
Takes life too seriously or is miserable all the time.
Can't cook, clean or generally run a house (not being sexist, just don't want to end up pulling all the weight around the house).
(edited 8 years ago)
- A smoker/drinker/drug user.
- A criminal.
- A racist.
- A homophobe.
- A pro-life supporter.
- A vegan.
- Someone with a religion.
- Someone with children.
- Someone with a dog (I have a serious fear of those animals :frown:).
- Someone with no creativity, passion, or work ethic.
- Someone with no interest in anime/videogames/movies/music etc.
- Someone overweight.
- Arrogance, promiscuity, rudeness, laziness, poor hygiene, stupidity etc.

Actually, I'm quite picky, aren't I? :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Fat
Smoker (ok if occasionally recreationally, but beyond this nah)
Aggressive
Vegan
Needy
Shorter than me (although this is quite hard)
The standard stuff +

Smoking
Drugs
Alcohol
[scroll] main one is any girl who has previously been used by other men, has had boyfriends in the past, has been kissed or touched previously by any men or if she has done any sexual acts with men in the past. It absolutely disgusts me. I need a girl who is completely pure and chaste, just don't feel comfortable knowing that a girl has been used and ruined by other men, can't have any respect for her [/scroll]
Reply 12
3 eyes or more
More than 3 siblings
less than 3 rabbits
Been to prison for more than 3 years (with parole)
take more than 3 years to do an undergraduate degree (excluding medicine, vet, dentistry, sandwich courses)
Vote 3 times or more for the Tories, UKIP or BNP.
Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3
[scroll] main one is any girl who has previously been used by other men, has had boyfriends in the past, has been kissed or touched previously by any men or if she has done any sexual acts with men in the past. It absolutely disgusts me. I need a girl who is completely pure and chaste, just don't feel comfortable knowing that a girl has been used and ruined by other men, can't have any respect for her [/scroll]

What if she was raped?
Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3

I'm sort of similar. But it doesn't mean I have less respect for them... unless of course it's something bad. But in most cases, I won't have less respect.

My problem is my own. I would feel uncomfortable knowing someone else had them, and they had someone else. Not their problem really.
I couldn't be with someone who was religious, wanted or had kids already, doesn't like pets or is allergic and obviously couldn't be with someone who is abusive, untrustworthy etc but that should go without saying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
What if she was raped?

[scroll] that would be completely different of course, it would be a tragic crime and a grave injustice for someone to have to experience that. In that situation of course it wouldn't be a deal breaker, I'd try to support her if she needed help because that's a terrible thing to experience [/scroll]
Scissors ... they cut all of my deals up into ickle pieces :sadnod:
Smoking, bad hygiene, stinky, not cuddly enough.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending