The Student Room Group

Are my GCSE results good?

Everyone on here seems to have really good GCSE results.

I got 1 A*, 6As and 5Bs.

Are these actually any good?

They're very good :h:
No they're utter ****, my 12 year old sister would do better than you.....
WTF how did you sign-up? TSR requirements clearly state minimum of 12A*s.

Reported. Enjoy ban.
These are ****. YOU NEED 200 A* TO GET A JOB
Brilliant-you should be so proud :h:
LOL this reminds me of the time some one on here asked if his grades are good he had like 14 A* and one A. Show off :colonhash:
Original post by Miss.Unknow
These are ****. YOU NEED 200 A* TO GET A JOB

Original post by Xenon17
WTF how did you sign-up? TSR requirements clearly state minimum of 12A*s.

Reported. Enjoy ban.

Original post by Will98765
No they're utter ****, my 12 year old sister would do better than you.....

You're all horrid.

Don't worry, darling. You did your best (I'm supposing) and that's all you can do. As long as you tried, they are the best results ever :smile:
This is why you don't state your grades on TSR :lol:
Original post by Edward_PoshPonce
You're all horrid.

Don't worry, darling. You did your best (I'm supposing) and that's all you can do. As long as you tried, they are the best results ever :smile:

It's called sarcasm :P His grades are good. Anyone can see that
Original post by Miss.Unknow
It's called sarcasm :P His grades are good. Anyone can see that

kk didn't realise >_< I'm stupid, see?It's a birth defect; I can't get glaringly obvious sarcasm :ahee:
You're all horrid.

Ask a troll question, get a troll response
kk didn't realise >_< I'm stupid, see?It's a birth defect; I can't get glaringly obvious sarcasm :ahee:

HAHA XD DW about it :tongue:
I hope you're all just being sarcastic otherwise these comments are really very horrible.

And you did very well..congratulations on your results :u:
Original post by avidlearner99

I got 1 A*, 6As and 5Bs.

You shouldn't ask people whether your results are good because people have different abilities and expectations of what they perceive to be "good" results. You should be proud of your results no matter what other people say. However, only you can answer the question of whether your results are good or not. If you are happy with your results and you think you gave it everything you got, then yes they are good. Nevertheless, if you are not happy with your results and you believe that you could have worked a little harder, then your results are not good.
Original post by avidlearner99

I got 1 A*, 6As and 5Bs.

It depends on what you want your future to be, do you aspire to study a top course at university, or go through a simpler path and get an apprenticeship?

But generally speaking, they're very good grades compared to the national average. In other words, you've done well buddy.

Quick Reply

Latest