The Student Room Group

How to tell my friend I really like him...

Hey, I'm a female in my third year at uni. Just wanted to get some advice!

So a few nights ago I went out with my friends, and ended up getting with one of my guy friends. I really like him and we've always got along well. I'd like to be in a relationship with him, but I don't know how he feels about me.

Tomorrow will be the first time I've seen him since, and I'm scared it'll be awkward. I have little experience of being in a relationship... or how you even get to that stage. Like, I don't know how to broach the subject of it, or how to tell him that I really like him. I'm really scared of him rejecting me, and then things being super awkward (we see each other around quite a lot!)

So yeah, any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Offer him a blowy
Reply 2
Hi!

I hope your days went well with him.

Tbh, it is never wrong for a female to confess. I would appreciate the courage to confess. However, no one can escape the possibility of being rejected. My advice is you can tell him casually and politely that you like him. You can only do this, if you talk to him often and keep in contact. If not, it will come as total awkward. If you're trying to get him, you need plan and strategy. Also, Dont be too frustrated when he reject you. You can cry, then pick yourself up. There is no point in crying and sobbing for rejection. It just means right now, he is not meant for you. Who knows you'll be his in future or someone better is waiting for you.

all the best.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending