Business studies gcse ocr heeeeellppp

Watch
chocochip_
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
In OCR Business Studies the exam paper always asks you questions such as.

'Explain two possible effects on *case study* having poor communication with it's customers'

I know the effects of this, bad reputation and customers not knowing what to buy but how should I explain these effects? Is there a particular way I should answer this? Is this just what I think of the effect it will have in the business?
To sum up, I need big time help on exam technique.
Joshua_1
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
I personally am doing business myself, but haven't gone to the stage where we are doing our business paper.. However, from your question.. You could talk about the effects it would have on the reader, but firstly I would recommend to give a brief summary of what communication is, and how important it is.. You could than talk about how poor communication is businesses would mean its less efficient and less likely that customers would wish to go to that business.. For instance, say a customer has recently bought a product from the business but they wish to return it and have went into the store or posted on their website, however the business /or the store isn't replying to them (poor communication) this would give a bad impression on the customers because it shows that they don't care about their customers whatsoever, therefore those customers might go and tell their friends about your business and how they don't care about their customers, and as a result you will lose out customers as well as profit.. Hope this helps, if there is any questions, feel free to ask here or send me a private message
Emsy4
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
"A bad customer communication leads to unsatisfactory customers, this leads to a bad overall reputation on the whole business as those customers who have had bad service could tell other potential customers, and the message will spread, so it is very important for companies to have good communication to prevent this." - That's how I would answer, you obviously don't need to go so in depth but this is a full answer, I sit AQA though, so the OCR mark scheme may be different, but hope this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (38)
9.62%
Okay (115)
29.11%
A bit lacking (150)
37.97%
Not good at all (92)
23.29%

Watched Threads