crystalskies
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
What language or language joint course did you apply to? Did you get any responses from Unis?
Also good luck!! Hope you get the offers you want to
Mr.Forgetful
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
de montfort because im a 'peasant' according to half the people at my school.

ps. if u laughed at that, i lied. I am most likely scamming your mom using the last 4 digits on her cc
crystalskies
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mr.Forgetful)
de montfort because im a 'peasant' according to half the people at my school.

ps. if u laughed at that, i lied. I am most likely scamming your mom using the last 4 digits on her cc
ah but I didn't laugh. What language do u want to study? and is de montfort your top choice?
rebecca30
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Got an unconditional offer from Royal Holloway to do English and French Haven't heard anything from my other unis yet but hopefully will soon
coffeeneeded27
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Applied for Spanish and Arabic (spanish=post a level, Arabic=ab initio) at Oxford, Durham, Edinburgh, St. Andrew's and Exeter. Had offers from Durham (AAA) and Exeter (AAB) and been to interview at Oxford (St. John's) but not expecting to get in lol the interviews were a train wreak
crystalskies
Rep:
?
(Original post by rebecca30)
Got an unconditional offer from Royal Holloway to do English and French Haven't heard anything from my other unis yet but hopefully will soon
Yes! Well done Is Royal Holloway the one you want to go to?
crystalskies
Rep:
?
(Original post by eleanor27)
Applied for Spanish and Arabic (spanish=post a level, Arabic=ab initio) at Oxford, Durham, Edinburgh, St. Andrew's and Exeter. Had offers from Durham (AAA) and Exeter (AAB) and been to interview at Oxford (St. John's) but not expecting to get in lol the interviews were a train wreak
No I'm sure it was fine I applied for Exeter too, which uni do you want to go to?
coffeeneeded27
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by crystalskies)
No I'm sure it was fine I applied for Exeter too, which uni do you want to go to?
Discounting Oxford, Durham is my first choice and Exeter would be my insurance what about you? And what have you applied for?
emilys7
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've applied for History of Art and French at Exeter, Durham, Kings College London, Nottingham and Warwick Offers from Exeter, KCL and Nottingham, interview at Warwick. Exeter's my favourite, what about you?
KellyPellyUS
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey guys, could you please check my post! I'm an american student applying in the UK. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3800853 If you are going to list, please do them in alphabetical order to avoid arguments! thanks x
rebecca30
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by crystalskies)
Yes! Well done Is Royal Holloway the one you want to go to?
Yeah it is also recently got an offer from Surrey but I prefer the course at Holloway. What have you applied to study?
crystalskies
Rep:
?
(Original post by eleanor27)
Discounting Oxford, Durham is my first choice and Exeter would be my insurance what about you? And what have you applied for?
Durham is really good!! I applied for different courses, Spanish and German, French and German, French and Politics, European studies with French
crystalskies
Rep:
?
(Original post by emilys7)
I've applied for History of Art and French at Exeter, Durham, Kings College London, Nottingham and Warwick Offers from Exeter, KCL and Nottingham, interview at Warwick. Exeter's my favourite, what about you?
I have applied for Exeter, Nottingham, KCL, Manchester and Reading
Darilinna
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Had offers from KCL - European Studies, Uni of Hull -Chinese, Politics and IS, Uni of Westminster - IR and Arabic ... still waiting for Leeds :x .. anyone applied for a language degree in Leeds?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (64)
22.54%
Excited but a bit nervous (128)
45.07%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.68%
I'm really nervous (56)
19.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed