The Student Room Group

how fat is too much fat

This can be a question for both guys and girls. How fat is too fat for you, do you mind a little fat? I wonder what UK Taste in girls/guys are like.

I used to like men who were chubby. Now I don't even see guys unless they are muscular, nice back. Not to say I wouldn't date a chubby one.

Scroll to see replies

(1) Guys: If a guy ties their shoes without getting red then he must not be considered as FAT I suppose.

(2) Girls: If a girl maintain a COKE Bottle shape despite of their body fat percentage , she must not be consider FAT in my opinion.
Original post by physicst
(1) Guys: If a guy ties their shoes without getting red then he must not be considered as FAT I suppose.

(2) Girls: If a girl maintain a COKE Bottle shape despite of their body fat percentage , she must not be consider FAT in my opinion.

Hmm I'm 135 pounds with a coke bottle hour glass shape, although I'm at a healthy bmi, I'd still consider myself fat because I have fat on my stomach.
Reply 3
Original post by physicst

So ... how does this rule apply to those that don't have a fair complexion?
Original post by kka25
So ... how does this rule apply to those that don't have a fair complexion?

What are you even talking about. Don't derail the thread.
Original post by xobeauty
What are you even talking about. Don't derail the thread.

Rule 1 because you can't easily tell when a person of darker complexion goes red from bending over, gawwwd.
Reply 6
I've never liked chubby guys, never will. Number one turn off... Deal breaker.
a little bit of chub (on the girl) makes spooning a more comfortable experience imo

spooning girls with abs is not v comfortable sorri not sorri
I'd prefer a slim body, not necessarily muscular or bony, but one that's just right. I'm attracted to delicate features, small breasts, a narrow waist... A semi-rounded face is adorable though.
I normally weigh anywhere between 8 and 9 stone; a girl like me is all I really need. :h:

At the end of the day, it's about whatever floats your boat. :tongue:
I used to like men who were chubby. Now I don't even see guys unless they are muscular, nice back. Not to say I wouldn't date a chubby one.

Not even someone who's mid-bulk :confused:
im a bit of a chubby chaser and well i have seen some proper fat girls who have nice bodies then ive seen girls with less weight with worse bodies. it depends where the fat is stored lol.
For me I don't like 'too skinny' girls....I like a little bit of meat on their bodies in good proportions :lol:

too fat is disgusting though :puke:
This can be a question for both guys and girls. How fat is too fat for you, do you mind a little fat? I wonder what UK Taste in girls/guys are like.

How's my back? :biggrin:
I knew that headline was gonna start everyone's obsession with weight. Next thing we'll be hearing about the middle aged anorexia epidemic. Smh.
I dont mind a little meat on the bones providing all else is attractive. In fact its much more preferable for me than someone who is underweight. I dunno how to convey that better

Ok this pic. Girl is chubby but its not unattractive

Original post by WoodyMKC
Not even someone who's mid-bulk :confused:

If I can see muscles under your shirt, mid bulk massive bulk whatever bulk it's going to catch my attention.
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
a little bit of chub (on the girl) makes spooning a more comfortable experience imo

spooning girls with abs is not v comfortable sorri not sorri

Amen!!!
Original post by Betelgeuse-
I dont mind a little meat on the bones providing all else is attractive. In fact its much more preferable for me than someone who is underweight. I dunno how to convey that better

Ok this pic. Girl is chubby but its not unattractive

Her thighs are too fat
Her thighs are too fat

Yeah their big but its ok
When heads, shoulders, knees and toes doesn't go to plan because they can't touch their knees, the worst cases can't even touch their toes.

Quick Reply

Latest