Turn on thread page Beta

Best College in Cambridge? watch

Announcements

(Original post by byb3)
    That kid was a geek, no matter what you say. As you say yourself not everyone there is like that. I never made such a comment. I just said he was from Trinity college.

Have no idea....it'll be on tomorrow if you want to really know. (I think)

The world is not a nice place.

Yeah good one...Like you say, he wasn't 'too' geeky.

Surely being cleverer would make them superior? Anyway, being superior in one field always means you are inferior in another.

Thankyou.

He's still a geek.

Ad
    Shut up...... geek.

ReputationRep:
    lol, u2 you nerd. I'm not the only one on an education website at 12:30! At least I'm not anonymous.

(Original post by byb3)
    lol, u2 you nerd. I'm not the only one on an education website at 12:30! At least I'm not anonymous.
    No byb3, you're not anonymous are you? Didn't you get rejected by Cambridge according to another thread you posted in June? Perhaps you are another of those bitter rejects who bad mouth everything and everyone when you cannot become part of them when you obviously wanted to as illustrated by your application in the first place. I know this sounds harsh but it is in retaliation for all the unkind things you have said about someone you have never met and will never meet now because you won't be going to his uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    Nerd? Geek?

This is a very childish conversation.

(Original post by Unregistered)
    No byb3, you're not anonymous are you? Didn't you get rejected by Cambridge according to another thread you posted in June? Perhaps you are another of those bitter rejects who bad mouth everything and everyone when you cannot become part of them when you obviously wanted to as illustrated by your application in the first place. I know this sounds harsh but it is in retaliation for all the unkind things you have said about someone you have never met and will never meet now because you won't be going to his uni.
    Well said.

ReputationRep:
    I could have written a well worded response to this, but I can't be arsed. You can write what you like, but he is still a geek. I might tune in later for a laugh.

Oh and If I may add, is everyone so nice where you come from? Do you think the world is a nice place? Do you think you will stroll into your first job and everyone will love you? Think again, people always take this piss out of other people, and vice versa. Maybes you should get into the real world.

Ad

(Original post by byb3)
    I could have written a well worded response to this, but I can't be arsed. You can write what you like, but he is still a geek. I might tune in later for a laugh.

Oh and If I may add, is everyone so nice where you come from? Do you think the world is a nice place? Do you think you will stroll into your first job and everyone will love you? Think again, people always take this piss out of other people, and vice versa. Maybes you should get into the real world.

Ad
    It doesn't make you any less of a prat.
    You could write a well-worded response if you were clever enough.
    You can tune in later but he won't be on it. He may be a "geek" but I am sure he will be much more successful than you, in life.

ReputationRep:
    im sick of this flaming towards me, I called him a geek and now everybody starts abusing me.

Now think about this you little **** Unregistered, although employers will most likely employ people from Cambridge, they need to have experience in the real world! You know, like being able to talk to people. He might be the best person in Maths in the whole world, but if he can't communicate clearly then he's not going to get very far is he.

ReputationRep:
    Ok I think this has gone to far...whatever the original intentions of whoever I daresay no harm was meant- shall we leave it at that before things get *****y again please!

*hands out her magic and very delicious chocolate brownies (complete with tastless sedatives)*

Smile children! It's the holidays...calm, relaxing, HAPPY times...*very forced smile while holding walking stick in threatening manner*

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.