Turn on thread page Beta

what date do ur exams finish + whats ur last exam? watch

ReputationRep:
    mine finished today! My last exam was english.

ReputationRep:
    My last is 2nd July: Maths AEA.

ReputationRep:
    1st july-pm Spanish 2hr 45mins :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

My last exam is:

2nd July - pm - Spanish AEA - 3hrs

I got Italian A2 - pm - 2hrs 45mins next Thursday and Spanish A2 - pm - 2hrs 45mins on 1st July b4 that.

C ya,

Jordan

ReputationRep:
    My last exam is on the 23rd june - Geography Unit 6 Synoptic issues.
    I got unit 5 geo tommorow, Natural Hazards :eek:

TK
    Natalie

ReputationRep:
    My last is July 2nd - STEP II woohoo! It's doubly good because my school leavers ball is on the night of the first! so i can either go and srew up STEP or not go to one of the most significant school occasions i will have

ReputationRep:
    29th June...Chem mod5 and 6 AQA soooo gay!!!! at least i get a whole weeks revision for it.

ReputationRep:
    1 of JULY - Russian LOL!

ReputationRep:
    29th June....Chem synoptic..Helpppppppp!
    Oh and I got 5 hours dis Tues of Bio SYNOPTIC! and also Eng Lit (Closed Book)!!!

ReputationRep:
    English literature, duchess of malfi (closed text) on monday 28th june. CANNOT WAIT.

ReputationRep:
    one tomorrow buddhism RE (fri)
    last one physics (double award) 22nd tue
    dying for RE not so worried about physics

ReputationRep:
    Last exams .lol.... 29th june.... chem 6 , pure maths 4,6....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    that sux! mine are realy bad too!!
    they always screw us over!
    but at least urs hae an excuse! they arent all the same exam board! mine are and they did it on purpose!
    Yea lol, Its 3 hrs 45 mins in total but I've heard of ppl getting alot worse than that! Hopefully I get at least a 5 min break afta the 2 hr one, otherwise my hand might actually drop off! Howz ures structured?

ReputationRep:
    1 of JULY - Russian LOL!
    what?? theres a russian exam, hebrew, dutch, japanese, etc yet there isnt korean!! lol being patriotic

ReputationRep:
    what?? theres a russian exam, hebrew, dutch, japanese, etc yet there isnt korean!! lol being patriotic
    LoL, im sorry for you

ReputationRep:
    I like exams and I am sad because I only have 1 more exam left on the 25th of this month! I need to get out more.

ReputationRep:
    My exams finish on the 22nd of NOVEMBER...still a long way to go. Bloody place, Singapore! I'm taking the O levels.The Design and Technology coursework is KILLING me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It'sPhil...)
    My last is July 2nd - STEP II woohoo! It's doubly good because my school leavers ball is on the night of the first! so i can either go and srew up STEP or not go to one of the most significant school occasions i will have
    That's annoying. Kick up a fuss! I've had 4 exams nicely spaced out so far and have M2 next week, but then the last week is rather busy with physics synoptic on Mon, two chemistry papers on Tuesday, STEP III on Wednesday and STEP II on Friday (2nd July). Have you got the last exam in your school/college? It sucks that, especially when everybody is going out the night before STEP II. "But we'll go out both nights with you as well," they say. I'm not holding out too much for that, but I'll make up for lost time later...

ReputationRep:
    I finish on July 1st with the Physics AEA.

ReputationRep:
    angel :rolleyes:

hey my last exam is on the 22nd of june and dats a AQA-A level English Lang/Lit combined exam
    i've got OCR A Level Psychology 2day im ready though
    neways wot do u plan 2 do afta the xams????????

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.