The Student Room Group

Please help!!!!

Hello everyone,

So basically what I want to say is that I have just moved schools! Im in year 10 and I used to fancy a teacher at my old school. I still think about him but I started to feel like I had forgot about him. I have only been at my new school for a few weeks and already I have a new crush which won't go away! Its my ICT teacher and he literally isnt even good looking compared to the teacher at my old school. For some reason I feel like i think about the ICT teacher way more than the teacher at my old school!
Everytime I see this teacher he always smiles unlike the other teacher and he is literally such a nice man and really helpful! I have only just started liking him as I just though of him as my favourite teacher before!

Please help me!! :smile:
Reply 1
You can't shag a teacher. Move on, with respect.
you're young, you need to start acting wise and not be so fixated on things like that as they can take over your mind and make you vulnerable
Original post by mymy212
Hello everyone,

So basically what I want to say is that I have just moved schools! Im in year 10 and I used to fancy a teacher at my old school. I still think about him but I started to feel like I had forgot about him. I have only been at my new school for a few weeks and already I have a new crush which won't go away! Its my ICT teacher and he literally isnt even good looking compared to the teacher at my old school. For some reason I feel like i think about the ICT teacher way more than the teacher at my old school!
Everytime I see this teacher he always smiles unlike the other teacher and he is literally such a nice man and really helpful! I have only just started liking him as I just though of him as my favourite teacher before!

Please help me!! :smile:

Mature, and quickly before it's too late.
Reply 4
stop
leave the man alone
you could ruin his life
he doesn't want you
he's probably got a girlfriend
he's also probably old enough to be your dad

fgs leave him alone!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending