The Student Room Group

I Kinda Need Tips On Everything

Hi,

So I've just started Year 10 and my GCSEs but I need help with all my subjects most importantly maths and english. You see I've never been great at English and I'm working really hard to get my grade up, but my main concern is maths since I'm good at maths but I've dropped recently (I am now in set 5 out of 7) I'm not really that concerned about my other subjects (History, Computer Science, Triple Science and P.E) since I usually get B/A in most of my exams but how can I raise ALL my grades across the board e.g. study tips, revision guides ( I already have triple science guides).

Thank You Everyone.

P.S you may be wondering what my exam boards are:
Maths: AQA
English: AQA
History: Edexcel
Computer Science: OCR
All Sciences: AQA
Reply 1
Get revision guides for all of your subjects. CGP are really good and have practice questions at the bottom of the page as well.
Practice using past papers from your exam boards and you'll have experience of what type of questions will come up.
Make sure you have a revision timetable and stick to it. There is no point making one and not following through with it, and it will really help you with allocating the right amount of time to each subject, so you make sure that you don't spend too much time on one subject and not enough on others.

Hope this helps!

:smile:
Reply 2
May have not seen that... :confused:
lol how did u get on dude what were ur results?

Latest

Trending

Trending