Im sexting my 28 year old married boss and im 18 Watch

paris girl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I m sexting my married 28 year old manager, and I m 18. We talk like all day every day and send dirty pics, but I wondered does he really like me or is he just wanting sex because he doesn t get any with his wife? I really like him and we get on so well but he s been married for like 6 years... I know that it s wrong in so many ways but I don t want to stop because I like him so much, but is he just using me do you think? I haven t actually seen him since it started but I will in a few days, it will be so awkward. And I have to be careful cause I work in a really small shop and the other staff can t know. Please just let me know your opinions
Fiduciam
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
loool this is jokes, stop it m8
donutellme
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
no
TSR Mustafa
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Lol go to sleep , better than sharing a story which never happened.
Lulu24
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The reality is : He's known you 5 minutes, he's been married to his wife for 6 years. If he can do it to her, the woman he loved enough to marry, dont think he's going to be faithful to you even IF he left her. Which is highly unlikely.
paris girl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I literally am mind ****ed as to why you think that'd be made up? If I were gonna make something like that up it'd be a hell of a lot sexier ☺️ Plus it actually makes me want to **** him more because it's clearly so unbelievable 👌🏻peak
Illiberal Liberal
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
life goals
Ribbit1234
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by paris girl)
if i were gonna make something like that up it'd be a hell of a lot sexier ☺️ plus it actually makes me want to **** him more because it's clearly so unbelievable 👌🏻peak
loooolll
Nerol
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If this is real and you genuinely can't figure this out, you deserve the heartache that is coming your way. He's married, he's 10 years older than you, he's using you because he is a slimeball. Do you think his wife will care that you 'really like him'? No. She will just see you as a slutty little homewrecker. If you don't want to be seen that way, take the moral high ground and stop doing what you're doing. It won't end well for you.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Let me guess, his wife "just doesn't understand him," they never have sex, he feels they are more like brother and sister, but he couldn't leave her because of the kids/she'd take all his money/some other lame excuse...?? The same lines every slimeball husband has ever fed to every naive younger woman willing to believe his lies in order to feel desirable?

Leave well alone. Or if you like, forward the texts to his wife so at least she's in the picture.
Duncan2012
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
He's being a **** to his wife and he'll be a **** to you. He doesn't want you long term. This story won't have a happy ending. Walk away now with some self respect left.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 years ago
I m sexting my married 28 year old manager, and I m 18. We talk like all day every day and send dirty pics, but I wondered does he really like me or is he just wanting sex because he doesn t get any with his wife? I really like him and we get on so well but he s been married for like 6 years... I know that it s wrong in so many ways but I don t want to stop because I like him so much, but is he just using me do you think? I haven t actually seen him since it started but I will in a few days, it will be so awkward. And I have to be careful cause I work in a really small shop and the other staff can t know. Please just let me know your opinions
This will end badly. He doesn't take you seriously and probably won't leave his wife for (not at this point at least).

Same thing happened at my friends work, everyone found out and just before his girlfriend found out it turned out she was pregnant but still kicked him out. It's a toxic environment if you start cheating with someone your working with. Don't s*it were you eat.
Alexion
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
-1/10
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I literally am mind ****ed as to why you think that'd be made up? If I were gonna make something like that up it'd be a hell of a lot sexier ☺️ Plus it actually makes me want to **** him more because it's clearly so unbelievable 👌🏻peak
Seriously stop this now, he will never leave his wife and he only wants sex from you. He will drop you pretty soon after.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (118)
17.72%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (70)
10.51%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (117)
17.57%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (99)
14.86%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (64)
9.61%
How can I be the best version of myself? (198)
29.73%

Watched Threads