The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Accounting and finance with foundation year?

Hi,
Has anyone applied to this course? How long did it take for warwick to get back to you? And what exactly are the grade requirements?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
I've applied for this course for 2017 entry and have an interview coming up.
Reply 3
I had an interview for 2017 entry on 22 Feb, has anyone heard yet whether they have got a place?
Reply 4
Original post by cfc1999
I had an interview for 2017 entry on 22 Feb, has anyone heard yet whether they have got a place?

I also had an interview on the 22nd of Feb but they haven't got back to me. I'm gonna guess they are still doing interviews.
Reply 5
I think interviews have finished now as I've also applied can I let me know when or if you hear anything from Warwick? Thank you
Reply 6
Original post by GC333
I think interviews have finished now as I've also applied can I let me know when or if you hear anything from Warwick? Thank you

Yes I think the last interviews were on Tuesday, I keep checking my emails and UCAS every couple of hours! I will let you know if I hear anything.
Reply 7
Original post by cfc1999
Yes I think the last interviews were on Tuesday, I keep checking my emails and UCAS every couple of hours! I will let you know if I hear anything.

Thank you would u like me to let you know if I hear anything?
Reply 8
Original post by GC333
Thank you would u like me to let you know if I hear anything?

That would be great, thank you.
Reply 9
Original post by cfc1999
That would be great, thank you.

No problem
Reply 10
Original post by GC333
No problem

Hi
Have had offer from Warwick today, no email, just put on UCAS
Reply 11
Thank you was it unconditional? You don't have to say if you don't want to.
Reply 12
Original post by GC333
Thank you was it unconditional? You don't have to say if you don't want to.

It just said Conditional on completing a levels
Reply 13
Thank you
Reply 14
Original post by cfc1999
It just said Conditional on completing a levels

That is for the foundation year at Warwick.
Reply 15
Have you got an email from Warwick yet?
Reply 16
No I had an interview on the 22nd of feb. have u had an email and when did u have your interview?
Reply 17
Original post by GC333
No I had an interview on the 22nd of feb. have u had an email and when did u have your interview?

I havent had an email from them yet and my interview was on Feb the 22nd as well
Reply 18
Original post by dannio23
I havent had an email from them yet and my interview was on Feb the 22nd as well

I had offer on ucas on Friday and an email with full details of the offer from Warwick yesterday
Reply 19
Original post by cfc1999
I had offer on ucas on Friday and an email with full details of the offer from Warwick yesterday

is this for the foundation year? because i just got an update from them saying im going to be starting the course from year one rather than the foundation year. This is weird as i applied for the foundation course, Also i still haven't got any notice on whether i'm in or not.

Quick Reply

Latest