The Student Room Group

UCL Pharmacy 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by blueangel328
For those who have already done the interview for the MPharm course at UCL, how long did it last? I'm hoping it'll be a quick one!!!

2 interviews, each 7 minutes, so 14 minutes in total

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SaphBruh
2 interviews, each 7 minutes, so 14 minutes in total

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh really? How come they split it in half?
Reply 82
Original post by blueangel328
Oh really? How come they split it in half?

I have no idea :smile: but its better tho, if you do bad in your forst interview, you can make up for it in the second one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
Btw has anyone got an offer yet? The people who had their interview friday 29th?

Posted from TSR Mobile
No...how did it went for you? I think i messed up:frown:
yeh i got an unconditional, i have the grades already (AAA)
Reply 86
Original post by terpanter
No...how did it went for you? I think i messed up:frown:

Not yet, i think i didn't do great either.

Original post by yfp786
yeh i got an unconditional, i have the grades already (AAA)

And your interview was on friday? How was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SaphBruh
Not yet, i think i didn't do great either.

And your interview was on friday? How was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was ok, i dont think anything went wrong, and i managed to make the interviewer laugh, (it was the guy who gave the talk at the start). But tbh, i was very prepared for it because of the prep i did for my dentistry interview (which was about x3 harder)
Who was in group E today?
Reply 89
For the essay question, i cant say what the question was, but the ones that had it, did you guys write "yes" or "no". Is there even a wrong answer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
any more icl offer for those who was interviewed on fri 29th??
Original post by BigW1098
Who was in group E today?

I was and I was the last one having the interview! Do you how long does it take to hear from UCL ?
Reply 92
Got an offer :biggrin:
Didn't expect it as i though i did really bad in the interview. I guess you never know 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 93
what would you say to why pharmacy?....Im not exactly sure what to say or why UCL
Reply 94
Was there many science based questions? Like at Cardiff I was asked about penicillin and insulin and amino acids and stuff. Got my ucl interview next friday
Reply 95
I had my interview on Friday, and they didn't ask me any scientific questions. They ask questions to get to know you better. I would say the questions but they ask different questions depending on which day you go on. On the day you have your interview, everyone gets asked the same question. A few questions I got asked was: What you find easy and what you find hard? How would describe the work of a pharmacist to a 5 year old?
Original post by DNWCF14
Was there many science based questions? Like at Cardiff I was asked about penicillin and insulin and amino acids and stuff. Got my ucl interview next friday
For those people who had their interview last Wednesday the 3rd, have you guys heard anything yet?
My interview was on the 22nd Feb, got an offer less than a week later :smile: Thought the intervivew went so badly as well. Who is firming UCL? x
Uncondional offer (gap year student) :smile:. Interview was on the 3rd Feb. To those who keep refreshing emails etc keep an eye out on Portico UCLs student portal to view application status. Good luck to those still waiting hope u get in. Cant put any insurance seeing as all unconditional offers so will defo Firm UCL
Reply 99
Who has their interviews on wednesday 17th

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending