karlabari
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So basically all the mock exams are 2015 GCSE papers - if anyone who did it already (or even better sat the GCSE) can you help me and tell me the topics/answers? xxx
chocochip_
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
That's not true at all, I've just done my mocks and I had a 2014 past paper for my Physics, 2014 for ICT and an exam style question booklet made by my school for Maths. Don't automatically assume that all the past papers will be 2015 because there is a chance that they won't be
The Grand Design
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I just finished my mocks and they all weren't 2015, it would be a lot more helpful to you to treat it like a real GCSE exam where you won't know the topics and therefore need to revise everything, it would then give you an accurate reflection of what you need to work on for the real exams.
karlabari
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by noor.m)
That's not true at all, I've just done my mocks and I had a 2014 past paper for my Physics, 2014 for ICT and an exam style question booklet made by my school for Maths. Don't automatically assume that all the past papers will be 2015 because there is a chance that they won't be
the teachers all warned us and said that they will all be 2015 papers
megannicole1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What exam board are you with?
Ive completed a few of my mocks so may be able to give you a little (mine are all 2015)
Assuming your with edexcel, ill give you the topics that appear in some science exams that i have already done. This was for the higher paper:
B1: mutaulism (6 marker)
Calculating the amount of organisms in an area, environmental factors
Naming the structure of neurons and dna
Smoking-why its bad
Reflex arc
Blood regulation (glucose) 6 marker
Probability of inheriting a disease
Why cystic fibrosis makes people infertile

Thats about it. I have only stated the topics because as my teacher says: 'you dont have to be a genius to know that these are the topics that will come up because they always come up in past papers'
izsyclark
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
hey have you done c1 exam??? is it possible you could contact me personally regarding some papers x
danielsmaddi
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by karlabari)
So basically all the mock exams are 2015 GCSE papers - if anyone who did it already (or even better sat the GCSE) can you help me and tell me the topics/answers? xxx
What subjects are you doing? I sat my GCSEs in 2015 and got 2Bs, 3As and 5A*s. The mocks won't always be based on the exam questions of the previous year but I will help you if you would like?
izsyclark
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
That's awesome thank you! I'm doing edexcel triple science, eng aqa, French aqa, history ocr, art, classics aqa. My main worry at the moment is the science first exams for my mocks so if you could help me with that would be amazing!
Mar1ass8
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What subjects are you doing?? and what exam boards?? I also have my mock this week-_-
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (193)
14.33%
I'm not sure (59)
4.38%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (393)
29.18%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.75%
I'm not a current university student (665)
49.37%

Watched Threads