The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
imasillynarb
How to better it? I dont know where to begin, your diet is plain awful, the only thing youre heading for is illness with that. I can only suggest eating some real food before its too late.

i KNOW it's awful, hence me posting here looking for advice in the first place!
Reply 41
I'm a veggie too, but I badly need to get more protein into my diet.
Reply 42
I dont usualy eat red meat. But hows this for poor, Ive had McDonalds twice today and I sick, but on my behalf, I did spend 2 hours in the gym. I blame the fact on busy lives. There is no food in the house, my mother is in Bali, my dad is in Sydney, my eldest brother is wiht my dad, Miggsey is camping and Timbo is at a mates place, my sister is was breifly home, my car is broken down so I had to borrow my sisters. So its no wonder im eating crap!!!

Im going to have to go on a cleansing diet after this!
Reply 43
Everdawn
I dont usualy eat red meat. But hows this for poor, Ive had McDonalds twice today and I sick, but on my behalf, I did spend 2 hours in the gym. I blame the fact on busy lives. There is no food in the house, my mother is in Bali, my dad is in Sydney, my eldest brother is wiht my dad, Miggsey is camping and Timbo is at a mates place, my sister is was breifly home, my car is broken down so I had to borrow my sisters. So its no wonder im eating crap!!!

Im going to have to go on a cleansing diet after this!

aww, looks like you are having a hard life!thats happened to me too, end up eating crap, feeling fat so then you go to the gym for the remainder of the 24hrs only to come home to drink coke or sprite or eat pizza.
aaah, hard life! :rolleyes:
Mine is absolutely awful too, but i am determined to think about possibly concidering doing something about it.... maybe!
Reply 45
neha p
aww, looks like you are having a hard life!thats happened to me too, end up eating crap, feeling fat so then you go to the gym for the remainder of the 24hrs only to come home to drink coke or sprite or eat pizza.
aaah, hard life! :rolleyes:

ah, its just the last two days. Im feeling quite alone! but im happy becuase Exams are over! :smile: IM just contemplating on how to make a meal out of tomato soup and lettuce...
Reply 46
happysunshine
Have you ever thought that the taste makes some people physically sick? And that despite letting someone else eat them people cannot bring themseleves to eat them, so they are not doing it as a protest to stop everyone to eating them.

I don't care about the "if you don't eat them someone else will", or "this animal will become extinct arguments", so I can't be bothered to go into it.

How can the taste of every single meat make you sick, seen as different meats taste incredibly different? You must have some shit tastebuds.

Latest

Trending

Trending