Are Gamer Girls even real gamers?

Watch
OMGBruh
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
i see a lot of "gamer girls" on twitch youtube and other streaming sites that dont seem to even game at a level to be classed a gamer, most use the name to get attention from sad guys that cant get laid and they just cry and do everything but game and the fact that these "gamers" get paid a **** load of money from these guys is also ridiculous they should joiin chaturbate or myfreecams for that stuff not game streaming sites, i go to those sites to see some badass gameplay but they seem to be swarming with whiny attention seeking sexualising females that dont know how to play anything worth watching. so i just want to know if there are any actual real girls that game fr without half the screen being cleavage.

*****ARE THERE ANY REAL PRO/EXPERIENCED GAMER GIRLS IS WHAT I MEANT NOT JUST CASUAL GAMING JUST TO CLARIFY ******
4ÆM
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
a girl... playing video games?!
no way
that's impossible
ergh fake gamer gurlz
Student403
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
GIRL = Guy In Real Life

They definitely do not exist
4ÆM
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Student403)
GIRL = Guy In Real Life

Can confirm.
Tom_BCFC
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by OMGBruh)
i see a lot of "gamer girls" on twitch youtube and other streaming sites that dont seem to even game at a level to be classed a gamer, most use the name to get attention from sad guys that cant get laid and they just sex up everything or cry and do everything but game and the fact that these "gamers" get paid a **** load of money from these guys is also ridiculous they should joiin chaturbate or myfreecams for that stuff not game streaming sites, i go to those sites to see some badass gameplay but they seem to be swarming with whiny attention seeking sexualising females that dont know how to play anything worth watching. so i just want to know if there are any actual real girls that game fr without half the screen being cleavage.
Have you seen Kaceytron ? :lol:
EconObsessed
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The real 'Gamer Girls' aren't on twitch and other streaming sites. We definitely do exist and we most certainly don't look like those annoying sexualized dolls on twitch. They're only in it for the money. I've been a female gamer since the age of 7.
GiantKiwi
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
i see a lot of "gamer girls" on twitch youtube and other streaming sites that dont seem to even game at a level to be classed a gamer, most use the name to get attention from sad guys that cant get laid and they just sex up everything or cry and do everything but game and the fact that these "gamers" get paid a **** load of money from these guys is also ridiculous they should joiin chaturbate or myfreecams for that stuff not game streaming sites, i go to those sites to see some badass gameplay but they seem to be swarming with whiny attention seeking sexualising females that dont know how to play anything worth watching. so i just want to know if there are any actual real girls that game fr without half the screen being cleavage.
Odds on you're a typically Mysogynistic male then.

Don't like their approach, don't watch them then. Simples.
donutaud15
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by EconObsessed)
The real 'Gamer Girls' aren't on twitch and other streaming sites. We definitely do exist and we most certainly don't look like those annoying sexualized dolls on twitch. They're only in it for the money. I've been a female gamer since the age of 7.
This.

Posted from TSR Mobile
ImRadThatsaFact
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

#neckbeardthings
BefuddledPenguin
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
How does one define a gamer, surely it's just someone who enjoys playing video games. If they want to create let's plays and the like, surely that's completely harmless. I don't know what is objectionable about this.
Jebedee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by iainvg)
Odds on you're a typically Mysogynistic male then.

Don't like their approach, don't watch them then. Simples.
Your pic plus your comment painted a tapestry of tumblr.

You must mean like pinksparkles. They use pre-recorded game footage and just cry over imaginary people calling them fat while parading their fake boobs. They do it because losers donate to them, nothing more you can really say about it.
GiantKiwi
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Jebedee)
Your pic plus your comment painted a tapestry of tumblr.

Your comment means absolutely nothing to me? :dontknow:
Jebedee
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Your comment means absolutely nothing to me? :dontknow:
You look like a male feminist.
GiantKiwi
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Jebedee)
You look like a male feminist.
Nope. Not even close. I live in the real world, where making comments like the OP has, generally isn't an acceptable level of behaviour.
Texas.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Student403)
GIRL = Guy In Real Life

PRSOM :lol:
Texas.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yeah, girls ruin everyhting. Amirite or amirite?
Jebedee
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Nope. Not even close. I live in the real world, where making comments like the OP has, generally isn't an acceptable level of behaviour.
I think you haven't seen the kind of streams he's talking about, or you'd think differently.
ozzyoscy
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Gamer Girls may not exist, but girls who play games obviously do.

Sort of like how Gamers don't exist, especially 'hardcore' and 'casual' ones, but people who play games do exist.
HSafirah
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You should see my girl friend with her;

Pokemon Silver, Gold, LeafGreen, FireRed, Saphhire, Ruby, Emerald, Diamond, Black, Soul Silver, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Sky, Red and Blue, Pokemon Conquest, Megaman, Metal Slug, Kamen Riders, Digimon Dusk, Dawn, Championship, Monster Racers, Radiant Historia, Soccer Spirits, Ib, The Sims 3 and 4, Disgaea, Skyrim, Middle Earth : Shadows of Mordor, Dynasty Warriors 8 Extreme, Dynasty Warriors Empires, Rune Factory 1, 2, 3, Tides of Destiny, Final Fantasy 13 Part 1, Prince of Persia, Warcraft III, DoTA, Dragons and Titans, Bleach, Nova Genesis, Virtual Villagers, Zenonia, Lufia : Curse of the Sinistrals, Avalon Code, Warriors Orochi, Yu-Gi-Oh, Zoo Empire, Pirates of the Carribean, TD games, card games, a whole load of android RPGs,

And some other games that she can't recall at the moment.

And you should see her fingers fly when she starts to play okay.

And she's good academically okay, be jealous.

Don't say girls 'are not real gamers'. Pfft. :rolleyes:
driftawaay
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
tut. u wouldnt be asking this if u saw me play my DOS super mario game!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (15)
13.04%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (73)
63.48%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (14)
12.17%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (10)
8.7%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (3)
2.61%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed