The Student Room Group

Crush Problems

I have a crush on a guy, and when I do I tend to overanalyse everything they do. I'm in a complicated school situation where I'm not in his friendship group. When I see him in the corridor he always smiles and says hi. When we are in class be barely acknowledges me, he does have his friends around me. One time I went up to the school library and every time I got up to get something, and when I left, he looks at me quickly and turns away, does this mean Anything?
Thanks
You're over analyzing.

What's his personality like? What are his friends like? Is he usually the quiet one or is he really outgoing?
No, it most likely doesn't mean anything.
maybe he doesnt want his friends to know that he likes you
Original post by Anonymous
I have a crush on a guy, and when I do I tend to overanalyse everything they do. I'm in a complicated school situation where I'm not in his friendship group. When I see him in the corridor he always smiles and says hi. When we are in class be barely acknowledges me, he does have his friends around me. One time I went up to the school library and every time I got up to get something, and when I left, he looks at me quickly and turns away, does this mean Anything?
Thanks

Just as girls are complicated so are guys. I wouldnt over thinking into it too much as you may get hurt at the end of the day or the other way around, however have a chat with him i know its a totally nightmare to talk to your crush but have a go and see what his attitude is like too you. Or maybe ignore him completely and see if hes ask whats up.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks

- Probably just a nice guy who says hi to people he knows. I do the same to most people at school.
- This is hardly a positive sign, is it? Probably just not that interested.
- Likely just noticed someone moving. Generally people tend to look at people who get up to move around. Especially since it sounds like you're watching him, so he probably notices that.

I hate to say it, but there's nothing that can be drawn from this. None of these really suggest any signs of interest.

Have you tried talking to him?
Reply 6
Thank You Guys for your input!
I probably am overanalyzing
I just needed another opinion because i couldnt tell anyone in school as rumours spread like wildfire in my school as it is quite a small school!
He probably isnt interested as he doesnt really initiate conversation!
Getting over him is the hard bit i guess.
Reply 7
Original post by Alexion
- Probably just a nice guy who says hi to people he knows. I do the same to most people at school.
- This is hardly a positive sign, is it? Probably just not that interested.
- Likely just noticed someone moving. Generally people tend to look at people who get up to move around. Especially since it sounds like you're watching him, so he probably notices that.

I hate to say it, but there's nothing that can be drawn from this. None of these really suggest any signs of interest.

Have you tried talking to him?

Thanks for Analysing my over analysing i have realised it probably means nothing!! Xxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending