Watch
This discussion is closed.
Bezza
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
I hope that was Heskey, or Victor. If not then yuck, would he have a problem if my g/f was black?
Yeah it was heskey I think. Heskey is a complete muppet and should never have come on against france, but still no excuse to be racist.
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
why does that make it ok?
It's ok because it's true then, they are. It's nothing to do with their race, they just are as people. If a white person was like them i'd call them an ape also so it isn't racist. Eg Jason and Victor are both apes. If anything it's the opposite of racist like that southpark episode when there's the flag of a black person being hung and the children say it's fine because there's nothing wrong with violence.
Hunny123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by DazYaa911)
my threads been taken over, thanks a lot ****ers.
sweetie, just ignore them..you know you are better than them all and its certainly quite amusing seeing about 4 or 5 people all turn on one person!
Fluffy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
FLUFFY DRAGS THREAD BACK ON TRACK!

I think it's quite something DazYaaaaaaa. You should be proud. Let us know how it flies!
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Hunny123)
sweetie, just ignore them..you know you are better than them all and its certainly quite amusing seeing about 4 or 5 people all turn on one person!

Im trying to defend him also.
DazYaa911
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Fluffy)
I think it's quite something DazYaaaaaaa. You should be proud. Let us know how it flies!
hehe thanks i shall do !
tis_me_lord
Report 15 years ago
Ok sorry, i'll leave this thread. You shouldn't endorce racism though, that sort of naive opinion needs to be squashed. I won't take this too far into a full scale argument however so toodles. Well done on the plane in case you still care about my opinion, i was a level 3 in DT in year 9!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (21)
39.62%
Take exams next summer (12)
22.64%
Change uni choice through clearing (14)
26.42%
Apply to uni next year instead (5)
9.43%
I'm not applying to university (1)
1.89%

Watched Threads