Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

to those that are interested ... :D watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I hope that was Heskey, or Victor. If not then yuck, would he have a problem if my g/f was black?
    Yeah it was heskey I think. Heskey is a complete muppet and should never have come on against france, but still no excuse to be racist.

(Original post by Speciez99)
    why does that make it ok?
    It's ok because it's true then, they are. It's nothing to do with their race, they just are as people. If a white person was like them i'd call them an ape also so it isn't racist. Eg Jason and Victor are both apes. If anything it's the opposite of racist like that southpark episode when there's the flag of a black person being hung and the children say it's fine because there's nothing wrong with violence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaa911)
    my threads been taken over, thanks a lot ****ers.
    sweetie, just ignore them..you know you are better than them all and its certainly quite amusing seeing about 4 or 5 people all turn on one person!

ReputationRep:
    FLUFFY DRAGS THREAD BACK ON TRACK!

I think it's quite something DazYaaaaaaa. You should be proud. Let us know how it flies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hunny123)
    sweetie, just ignore them..you know you are better than them all and its certainly quite amusing seeing about 4 or 5 people all turn on one person!

Im trying to defend him also.

(Original post by Fluffy)
    I think it's quite something DazYaaaaaaa. You should be proud. Let us know how it flies!
    hehe thanks i shall do !

Ok sorry, i'll leave this thread. You shouldn't endorce racism though, that sort of naive opinion needs to be squashed. I won't take this too far into a full scale argument however so toodles. Well done on the plane in case you still care about my opinion, i was a level 3 in DT in year 9!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.