username2288051
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Can anyone help me come up with a title for EPQ. It's based on Law and Neuroscience. I'm comparing a 'criminal's' brain with a normal brain and linking it to psychology. ?????????????
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Tank Girl)
x
Sophieec98
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
To what extent can neuropsychology identify the differences between criminals and non-criminals?
With this you get the comparison element, and can link it to old biological theories such as Lombroso's atavistic theory or the somasensory approach.

Or can neurospychology provide distinctions between criminals and non-criminals, and how does this affect modern laws?

I hope this was to any extent helpful. :3 Good luck on your epq!
username2288051
Rep:
?
(Original post by TSR Jessica)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:
Oh im kinda new to this, thanks for the help
username2288051
Rep:
?
(Original post by sophieec98)
to what extent can neuropsychology identify the differences between criminals and non-criminals?
With this you get the comparison element, and can link it to old biological theories such as lombroso's atavistic theory or the somasensory approach.

Or can neurospychology provide distinctions between criminals and non-criminals, and how does this affect modern laws?

I hope this was to any extent helpful. :3 good luck on your epq!
awesome. Thank youuu!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (73)
30.54%
No (166)
69.46%

Watched Threads