Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey man, even if i don't agree with your views, i'm glad we got you on the forum because folks like you make it interesting!
    In fact, i am just right of centre on the political spectrum, and i go on this other forum which is FULL to the rafters with lefties, not just lefties, but FAR FAR LEFTIES, i have to go that forum evey couple of days and yell some common sense into their politically correct selves hehe!
    I think you should register and 'preach' a bit to them, you would really spice up the forum and i bet some of your views would have some of that lot on the floor with heart attacks!!
    http://www.channel4.com/history/micr...ackhistorymap/

I hope to see you there soon! Oh what fun it will be to see the politically correct mob shaken out of their little leftie bubble world!!

ReputationRep:
    Its not your fault being black, its just the way you were born

ReputationRep:
    huh? i'm not black

ReputationRep:
    I don't agree with you. I think that you always feel that the majority of people have the opposing view to you. I mean personally I have found loads of people on this forum are right wing. Now I am liberal and I don't see why that is a bad thing to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Liberal lol, how basic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yogafan)
    Liberal lol, how basic
    would you prehaps like to explain this large generalisation

ReputationRep:
    Being Liberal has no purpose, it is worthless, it shouldnt even be classed as ideology.
    oooo we all have rights oooo why cant i smoke weed, ooo you cant go 2 war its not right.
    Since democracys have become liberal our progression as a species has declined.

ReputationRep:
    Since democracys have become liberal our progression as a species has declined.
    And so you want us to go to a dictatorship state?

ReputationRep:
    Things would get done, The kep aspect of governments, 'PRIORITY' would be re-established

ReputationRep:
    Its not your fault being black, its just the way you were born
    WHAT :mad: IS THAT MEANT 2 MEAN??

ReputationRep:
    Things would get done, The kep aspect of governments, 'PRIORITY' would be re-established
    Have you studied the history of modern dictatorships? They don't tend to be the most successful states.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samara)
    WHAT :mad: IS THAT MEANT 2 MEAN??
    As in he is black because he was born so, would u like me to talk about the birds and the bees?

ReputationRep:
    As in he is black because he was born so, would u like me to talk about the birds and the bees?
    NO, I just thougt u were being rasiest

ReputationRep:
    Another reason why people like you are so negative within society.
    You believe if anyone even mentions the word black etc then they are being racist. People like you who wish to jump on the banwagon trying to be all PC, if all this was removed there would be less tension within society.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2004
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.