How long until MMU replies?

Watch this thread
lilye12345
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi, I applied to MMU about a week ago, I have got a reply from all of my choices apart from MMU. Does anyone know roughly how long it takes them to reply?
Thanks x
AdorableDrip
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
I'm still waiting as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
username1294428
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Same here. I've sent my application a week ago and got replies from every other uni but MMU. I'm guessing they take a while to reply from what I've seen other people say
AdorableDrip
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I've had replies from Chester and Bradford within 2 days of sending off my application, now been waiting over a week
Manchester Metropolitan University
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by AdorableDrip)
I've had replies from Chester and Bradford within 2 days of sending off my application, now been waiting over a week
(Original post by katherine9609)
Same here. I've sent my application a week ago and got replies from every other uni but MMU. I'm guessing they take a while to reply from what I've seen other people say
I'm still waiting as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
(Original post by lilye12345)
Hi, I applied to MMU about a week ago, I have got a reply from all of my choices apart from MMU. Does anyone know roughly how long it takes them to reply?
Thanks x
HI all, sorry you've not heard back about your applications. It can take our Admissions Team around 4-6 weeks to process applications, so please bear with us during this busy time.

Best of luck with your applications

Charlotte
AdorableDrip
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I've been waiting 6 weeks now 😭😭 I think I know what the answer is

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I've been waiting 6 weeks now 😭😭 I think I know what the answer is

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi

We're sorry that you have not yet heard back from us, if you have been waiting for over six weeks you can give our Course Enquiries Team a call and they can check on the progress of your application with Admissions. Their number is 0161 247 6969.

Best of luck with your application

Charlotte
Viana90
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I applied for law with foundation on October 15th and got an offer on November 19th.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hannahk17
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
When I applied last year, I think it took me like 2 weeks to get a reply but that's because I applied through UCAS extra
Jhew
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I havent heard anything back since late december when i sent mine, i must be the time of year
Haanah_Kaay
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I sent my application in for MMU in October and still haven't had a response either so don't worry. A bit of putting when other university's apply within days and I've been waiting months for these.
RepliedJewel
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Haanah_Kaay)
I sent my application in for MMU in October and still haven't had a response either so don't worry. A bit of putting when other university's apply within days and I've been waiting months for these.
I sent mine off 3 weeks ago and still not heard anything :'(. glad i'm not the only one MMu is my first choice
username1222417
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
it's been almost 5 weeks for me (4 weeks and 5 days to be exact) i've heard from everywhere else except them.
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by missjayne)
I sent mine off 3 weeks ago and still not heard anything :'(. glad i'm not the only one MMu is my first choice
(Original post by cathzeta10)
it's been almost 5 weeks for me (4 weeks and 5 days to be exact) i've heard from everywhere else except them.
Sorry that you have't heard back from us yet We do advise that applications can take up to 6 weeks to be processed.

If you haven't heard back from us by 6 weeks, then you are welcome to give our Course Enquiries Team a call, and they can check on the progress of your application with Admissions. Their number is 0161 247 6969

Rebecca
Ashxx_m
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi I’ve applied for social work and I’m wondering because I applied through extra will it take longer to get back to me
KirstinTM
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Ashxx_m)
Hi I’ve applied for social work and I’m wondering because I applied through extra will it take longer to get back to me
This is 5 years old.
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Ashxx_m)
Ashxx_m

We try and make decisions on UCAS Extra applications within 21 days, however, it is possible we may need longer than this to give you a decision on your application. However, we do have until the 12th July to make a decision on your application! Our admissions team are busy processing applications so they will get back to you as soon as possible.

If you decline the offer, or you don't get a decision within 21 days, you can add another choice but it's up to you whether you want to wait for a response or replace us with a different choice. If you are made an offer make sure you reply to the offer by the date shown in Track, or your offer will be declined automatically.

If you need an update at all on your application you can contact the Health and Social Care Admissions team at [email protected]

Hope this helps!

Carly
Radskam
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I too hav been waiting for more than 6 weeks for a response from the university.
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Radskam)
I too hav been waiting for more than 6 weeks for a response from the university.
Radskam

The admissions team does aim to process applications as quickly as possible. However, later into the year, it can take slightly longer due to the high volumes we have to process. I would recommend you contact the relevant admissions team who is processing your application and the admissions team will be able to provide you with an update.

You can find our admission teams contact details here: https://www.mmu.ac.uk/study/manchester-met-admissions

I hope this helps! Good luck with your application.

Carly
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (48)
31.17%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (67)
43.51%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (38)
24.68%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.65%

Watched Threads