Applying through UCAS as an individual

Watch this thread
callummahon
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I started cardiff uni doing politics this september, dropped out recently and am now reapplying through ucas to do law. i've set up my ucas account as an individual and not with my sixth form, today i paid to redo one of my history papers as an external student with my old sixth so i put on my ucas that i am still there until 2016 (as an external student) all i need is a reference from my head of sixth to send it off. But, i was wondering do i need to make a new ucas with my school or can i just keep the individual one as i have put on it that i am technically still at my sixth also, i'm only redoing one paper and cardiff probably still have me on record?
Evil Genius
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Bump.

I'm doing the same as this guy, It won't let me enter the exam dates as June 2016 because I'm no longer with the college. But should I put it anyway.
lig1729
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Evil Genius)
Bump.

I'm doing the same as this guy, It won't let me enter the exam dates as June 2016 because I'm no longer with the college. But should I put it anyway.
I'd put it anyway.

I am a private candidate who has never attended a 6th form or private college but I am doing the A levels at a 6th form as an external candidate - heck, I have never even been to the town where the school is and I won't until May. I entered that 6th form as my "school" on the UCAS form and filled in the A level information.

I didn't have any references or anything but I received an offer a week or so ago.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Evil Genius)
Bump.

for external exams you should enter the centre with part time attendance just for the months of the exams/results. Then attach the exams you're taking to that. Universities will then know that you're taking the exams but not receiving tuition.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (139)
29.26%
It went fairly well (228)
48%
It didn't go too well (69)
14.53%
TERRIBLE! (39)
8.21%

Watched Threads