username1465578
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Which post 92 uni is the best Northumbria, Trent, Brookes, Hallam or UWE?
paul514
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Brooke's obviously but it does beg the question who cares as all pretty much all uni's outside the top 30 are crap

Posted from TSR Mobile
username1465578
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Well you can ask the question who cares but unis like york, warwick and loughbrough only became unis in the 1960s yet they are now arguablly some of the top unis in the country. The 1960's were only 50 years ago and the expolys are now in their late 20's by 2040 one of the 5 i have mentioned, the champions among the ex polys, could be in the top 15 unis thats why its important to ask the question. Anyone who went about saying warwick was crap and pointless to even talk about in the 80s probablly looks abit of a tit now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
paul514
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by DanD97)
Well you can ask the question who cares but unis like york, warwick and loughbrough only became unis in the 1960s yet they are now arguablly some of the top unis in the country. The 1960's were only 50 years ago and the expolys are now in their late 20's by 2040 one of the 5 i have mentioned, the champions among the ex polys, could be in the top 15 unis thats why its important to ask the question. Anyone who went about saying warwick was crap and pointless to even talk about in the 80s probablly looks abit of a tit now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's a chat for 25 to 30 years time then isn't it.

However those 60's universities because such when there was much less competition.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (600)
33.9%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (738)
41.69%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (353)
19.94%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.46%

Watched Threads