Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    would make a good conversation starter/weapon if needed.
    urine would be dripping everywhere urg!

ReputationRep:
    Why not hollow out a cucumber?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

oh thats sick :eek: u could get a special case or something for it.

ReputationRep:
    I cant imagine a girl pissing standing up, what do you do with your hands?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    oh thats sick :eek: u could get a special case or something for it.
    why don't you just use disposable ones better than sticking a urine covered thing into your bag and all the nastiness that goes with it, urg yuck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    I cant imagine a girl pissing standing up, what do you do with your hands?
    i guess nothing.

plus girls wipe themselves after they've finished. i can imagine that being horrible and feeling very undignified having to do that infront of others.

ReputationRep:
    I think this female unrinal thing was a man's idea :rolleyes:

Not thinking about practicalities.

ReputationRep:
    Just squat down in the bushes, loads of girls did it at reading last year, although it was slightly...............disgustin g to see it :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

TOO MUCH INFORMATION! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)

some of the toilets abroad are weird/scary/unusable aswell, especially those hole in the floor things wtf is that all about :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    lol, were you there when those 2 girls just stripped down naked and pissed in that bush in front of everyone

or that girl that went for a piss DURING Metallica's set
    Yeh, thats what I mean, going into the little piss cove and seeing girls squating down...I was almost sick. I didnt see the one during metallica though LOL

ReputationRep:

probably. On the news feature the only girls using it were tomboy female-goths/punks with pink/multicoloured hair and multiple piercings. I doubt any self respecting girl with any sense of shame would use one of those.

I think they're being implemented because of the hygeine issues associated with girls having to sit on seats...

ReputationRep:
    lol, were you there when those 2 girls just stripped down naked and pissed in that bush in front of everyone

or that girl that went for a piss DURING Metallica's set
    saw it a few times a t in the park last year and it does actually make u feel quite sick. not as much as the urinals which are just full of **** though.

i also once saw a girl from one or two years below me drunk taking a piss in a park near the school and where i live one night and that was pretty sick too.

u'd think getting to see pussy would be fun but when they're taking a piss its such a serious turn off.

ReputationRep:
    obviously, women arent clever enough to invent things
    word

btw this thread won't last long

ReputationRep:
    Here's the story on the station website
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...ic/3809927.stm

although it doesnt have a pic of the ghastly pink monstrosity they had on the news

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

why don't you just use disposable ones better than sticking a urine covered thing into your bag and all the nastiness that goes with it, urg yuck!
    You could make them soluble

MB

ReputationRep:
    The worst is females going into mens toilets, this started happening at a club I go to but the bouncers have put a stop to this now. However it happened the other way round there would heve been a war breaking out.

I personaly don't think they are bad idea if people use them, if you don't like the idea then you don't need to use them, those that do use them should make the main proper toilets less busy.

Another way round it is pee bags or intconenance pads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    The worst is females going into mens toilets, this started happening at a club I go to but the bouncers have put a stop to this now.
    Sorry, but when the female toilets have a queue going on for miles and you really need a wee and your boyfriend takes you into the men's loos and some prick in a superman outfit is using the cubicle and can't get the tights down and you have to sit in the sink it's not a very nice experience for the women either. Not to mention that drunk men miss the urinals and the floor is minging when wearing strappy shoes (good old boyfriend + fireman's lift )

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, but when the female toilets have a queue going on for miles and you really need a wee and your boyfriend takes you into the men's loos and some prick in a superman outfit is using the cubicle and can't get the tights down and you have to sit in the sink it's not a very nice experience for the women either. Not to mention that drunk men miss the urinals and the floor is minging when wearing strappy shoes (good old boyfriend + fireman's lift )
    But the que is never that bad here, I could understand it if the que was bad but there is usualy only 2-3 people in the que at the most. I hate using urinals and always try and avoid using them if I can, but whenI am drunk and desperatly need a pee if its the only option I will go, as I have had bladder problems in the past I need to go the toilet a lot so I will probably get one of them pee bags when I go to the move festival.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I hate using urinals and always try and avoid using them if I can, .
    why?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.