This discussion is closed.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by iiikewldude)
would make a good conversation starter/weapon if needed.
urine would be dripping everywhere urg!
olddeblasio
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Why not hollow out a cucumber?
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by me!)

oh thats sick :eek: u could get a special case or something for it.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I cant imagine a girl pissing standing up, what do you do with your hands?
me!
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by iiikewldude)
oh thats sick :eek: u could get a special case or something for it.
why don't you just use disposable ones better than sticking a urine covered thing into your bag and all the nastiness that goes with it, urg yuck!
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
I cant imagine a girl pissing standing up, what do you do with your hands?
i guess nothing.

plus girls wipe themselves after they've finished. i can imagine that being horrible and feeling very undignified having to do that infront of others.
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I think this female unrinal thing was a man's idea :rolleyes:

Not thinking about practicalities.
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Just squat down in the bushes, loads of girls did it at reading last year, although it was slightly...............disgustin g to see it :/
kimoni
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by me!)

TOO MUCH INFORMATION! :eek:
me!
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by blissy)

some of the toilets abroad are weird/scary/unusable aswell, especially those hole in the floor things wtf is that all about :confused:
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by serious narb)
lol, were you there when those 2 girls just stripped down naked and pissed in that bush in front of everyone

or that girl that went for a piss DURING Metallica's set
Yeh, thats what I mean, going into the little piss cove and seeing girls squating down...I was almost sick. I didnt see the one during metallica though LOL
kimoni
Rep:
?

probably. On the news feature the only girls using it were tomboy female-goths/punks with pink/multicoloured hair and multiple piercings. I doubt any self respecting girl with any sense of shame would use one of those.

I think they're being implemented because of the hygeine issues associated with girls having to sit on seats...
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lol, were you there when those 2 girls just stripped down naked and pissed in that bush in front of everyone

or that girl that went for a piss DURING Metallica's set
saw it a few times a t in the park last year and it does actually make u feel quite sick. not as much as the urinals which are just full of **** though.

i also once saw a girl from one or two years below me drunk taking a piss in a park near the school and where i live one night and that was pretty sick too.

u'd think getting to see pussy would be fun but when they're taking a piss its such a serious turn off.
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
obviously, women arent clever enough to invent things
word

btw this thread won't last long
kimoni
Rep:
?
Here's the story on the station website
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...ic/3809927.stm

although it doesnt have a pic of the ghastly pink monstrosity they had on the news
musicbloke
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by me!)

why don't you just use disposable ones better than sticking a urine covered thing into your bag and all the nastiness that goes with it, urg yuck!
You could make them soluble

MB
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The worst is females going into mens toilets, this started happening at a club I go to but the bouncers have put a stop to this now. However it happened the other way round there would heve been a war breaking out.

I personaly don't think they are bad idea if people use them, if you don't like the idea then you don't need to use them, those that do use them should make the main proper toilets less busy.

Another way round it is pee bags or intconenance pads.
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
The worst is females going into mens toilets, this started happening at a club I go to but the bouncers have put a stop to this now.
Sorry, but when the female toilets have a queue going on for miles and you really need a wee and your boyfriend takes you into the men's loos and some prick in a superman outfit is using the cubicle and can't get the tights down and you have to sit in the sink it's not a very nice experience for the women either. Not to mention that drunk men miss the urinals and the floor is minging when wearing strappy shoes (good old boyfriend + fireman's lift )
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Sorry, but when the female toilets have a queue going on for miles and you really need a wee and your boyfriend takes you into the men's loos and some prick in a superman outfit is using the cubicle and can't get the tights down and you have to sit in the sink it's not a very nice experience for the women either. Not to mention that drunk men miss the urinals and the floor is minging when wearing strappy shoes (good old boyfriend + fireman's lift )
But the que is never that bad here, I could understand it if the que was bad but there is usualy only 2-3 people in the que at the most. I hate using urinals and always try and avoid using them if I can, but whenI am drunk and desperatly need a pee if its the only option I will go, as I have had bladder problems in the past I need to go the toilet a lot so I will probably get one of them pee bags when I go to the move festival.
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I hate using urinals and always try and avoid using them if I can, .
why?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (125)
46.82%
Take exams next summer (38)
14.23%
Change uni choice through clearing (68)
25.47%
Apply to uni next year instead (24)
8.99%
I'm not applying to university (12)
4.49%

Watched Threads