Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    Blokes don't have to touch anything? How do we get it out??
    lol!!! you dont.theres a tube which you piss through...do they then expect us to keep that in our handbags??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    lol!!! you dont.theres a tube which you piss through...do they then expect us to keep that in our handbags??
    Oh right, you were talking liquid :rolleyes: I read it as blokes don't need to touch anything at all when they go! It's still unhygienic not to wash your hands though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    Oh right, you were talking liquid :rolleyes: I read it as blokes don't need to touch anything at all when they go! It's still unhygienic not to wash your hands though.
    do u wash ur hands??

ReputationRep:
    How do u rep someone??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    do u wash ur hands??
    Of course. Do you??

Going back to the unwritten rule about men using urinals - a guy in the pub the other week was blatantly looking at me - it was quite offputting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    Of course. Do you??

Going back to the unwritten rule about men using urinals - a guy in the pub the other week was blatantly looking at me - it was quite offputting.
    i most ceertainly do, it feels wrong if u dont
    • Answer Heroes
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Wise Man)
    How do u rep someone??
    It's all explained in the FAQ - click on the blue button at the top of the forum

ReputationRep:
    i most ceertainly do, it feels wrong if u dont
    Exactly. I can never be bothered to dry them though - I'm sure I've got some odd looks for shaking my soaking wet hands as I leave the toilets!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    Exactly. I can never be bothered to dry them though - I'm sure I've got some odd looks for shaking my soaking wet hands as I leave the toilets!
    u should dry ur hands otherwise washing them is useless as 75% of the bacteria is still on ur hands, thats why in most food places u will find paper towels rather than cloth ones because these can easily be thrown away

ReputationRep:
    u should dry ur hands otherwise washing them is useless as 75% of the bacteria is still on ur hands, thats why in most food places u will find paper towels rather than cloth ones because these can easily be thrown away
    Interesting - never realised that. I loath the electric hand dryers that you normally see - they're absolutely useless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    Interesting - never realised that. I loath the electric hand dryers that you normally see - they're absolutely useless.
    i agree, it takes far to long

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    i no they take really long but it's the most hygienic way of drying your hands, using a towel or your clothes would just mean wiping your hands on more bacteria, we did an experiment on this in bio ages ago!
    but totally agree...hand dryers are complete time wasters

ReputationRep:
    i no they take really long but it's the most hygienic way of drying your hands, using a towel or your clothes would just mean wiping your hands on more bacteria, we did an experiment on this in bio ages ago!
    but totally agree...hand dryers are complete time wasters
    If you just evaporate the water though won't you just leave the bacteria on your hands?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    If you just evaporate the water though won't you just leave the bacteria on your hands?
    you would but not as many as wiping your hands on something that already has bacteria on it.

ReputationRep:
    you would but not as many as wiping your hands on something that already has bacteria on it.
    except for paper towels which are sterile and are disposable, therefore eliminating any chance of bacteria spreading where it isnt wanted

ReputationRep:
    All these loos/ urinals sound disgusting but probably not as bad as my experience last year on holiday!! I went to hawaii and we decided we wanted to go on the trail to see the partially active volcano. Because there was no possible way for plumbing because of the activity or something, they made a huge, huge, huge hole in the ground and then just put a toilet pan with no bottom for you to sit on. This meant that all of your "business" just fell to the floor. However, when we went this hole was rather full so you could see so much shite ect, wind was blowing upwards because it was an underground hole and the smell that came from it actually made me physically sick!!! It was such an awful idea for a country that gets so darn hot and has many tourists because of that attraction, Oh and to make things worse..... there was no water supply to wash your hands when you had just been on top of huge piles of excretment. Not nice!

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkly_tiara)
    All these loos/ urinals sound disgusting but probably not as bad as my experience last year on holiday!! I went to hawaii and we decided we wanted to go on the trail to see the partially active volcano. Because there was no possible way for plumbing because of the activity or something, they made a huge, huge, huge hole in the ground and then just put a toilet pan with no bottom for you to sit on. This meant that all of your "business" just fell to the floor. However, when we went this hole was rather full so you could see so much shite ect, wind was blowing upwards because it was an underground hole and the smell that came from it actually made me physically sick!!! It was such an awful idea for a country that gets so darn hot and has many tourists because of that attraction, Oh and to make things worse..... there was no water supply to wash your hands when you had just been on top of huge piles of excretment. Not nice!

Lou
    xxx
    lol!!!
    what a dignified way to relieve yourself! but i still cant imagine seein women standing up to pee. god, what happens if they have a huge long skirt. ooof, swing it right over the shoulder and show your naked self to the world!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.