Carol Ann Duffy poem resources?? Watch

tylercadders
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Does anybody know any good resources for analysis of 'Stafford Afternoons', 'Never Go Back', 'Valentine' or 'The Captain of the 1964 Top of the Form Team'?

These poems are from the AQA AS and A-Level English Language and Literature poetic voices anthology. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
hiyaitsbecky
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by tylercadders)
Does anybody know any good resources for analysis of 'Stafford Afternoons', 'Never Go Back', 'Valentine' or 'The Captain of the 1964 Top of the Form Team'?

These poems are from the AQA AS and A-Level English Language and Literature poetic voices anthology. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I don't know any good resources for analysis, but I am currently studying these poems in English, so I might be able to help.
MrDodo86
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by hiyaitsbecky)
I don't know any good resources for analysis, but I am currently studying these poems in English, so I might be able to help.
Hey, I've just came across your post here as I'm currently in need for a few top tips and analysis on the poem: 'Valentine' by Carol Ann Duffy, would you please be willing to share some ideas? Any help much appreciated through DM or here would be awesome! :grin:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (14)
5.93%
No (222)
94.07%

Watched Threads