The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Flossy_
this is exactly how i'm feeling about it right now :smile:
Someone else in my boat! What are you going to study?
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 381
Flossy_
this is exactly how i'm feeling about it right now :smile:

Snap :-)

Does anyone know when we should get accomodation forms/more info through?
Reply 382
magic_box
Snap :-)

Does anyone know when we should get accomodation forms/more info through?
The site says March/April
So if you've got your firm choice with them, do you get sent the forms, you don't have to go a-searching yourself or anything? Tres bien :biggrin:
Reply 384
MonPetitPois
So if you've got your firm choice with them, do you get sent the forms, you don't have to go a-searching yourself or anything? Tres bien :biggrin:

yep, sent direct to you. then you can either select your choices online or return the paper form I think.
Reply 385
i got my housing applications through today!
did any other unconditional people?

eeek, it's exciting xD
Reply 386
Flossy_
i got my housing applications through today!
did any other unconditional people?

Nope:no:
Reply 387
SaphMB
Nope:no:

ohh, well im sure you will very soon!

it was only sent from sussex on the 4th so that may be why :smile:
Reply 388
I'm still waiting to here, but also going to study psychology and only want to be in Brighthelm! :smile:
Reply 389
I'd say Phase 1 over brighthelm - just because most flats have 6 people rather than 5 and there are less post-grads/internationals. Some of my friends in Brighthelm said they found it a bit isolating because then if you have 2 post-grads there's only 3 of you in a flat...

I loved phase 1 thought it was the perfect accommodation!
Reply 390
I don't think Brighthelm has any post-grads any more.....because Sussex doesn't actually have housing spaces on campus for all first year undergraduates and so changed it, last year maybe? The website it says that Brighthelm is purely undergraduate. Any Brighthelmers here to comment?? :smile:
Reply 391
gemini89
I don't think Brighthelm has any post-grads any more.....because Sussex doesn't actually have housing spaces on campus for all first year undergraduates and so changed it, last year maybe? The website it says that Brighthelm is purely undergraduate. Any Brighthelmers here to comment?? :smile:

in the housing booklet this year, it says under the brighthelm description that its UG and PG, but when you go on further into the book, the chart just states UG..it confused me a little, but i guess it may just be UG now?
Has anybody received their accomodation forms for Sussex yet?! I'm fidgetty. If that's how it is even spelt.
Reply 393
gemini89

Ah you're probably right - it's a fair few years since I was on campus now!
Reply 394
''The Brighthelm Residences consist of 60 five-bedroom houses. For 2008/09 all houses will be occupied by undergraduates.''

do you think they will be doing that this year??
Reply 395
hello,im studying foundation music tech and it will be based at the collage near grand parade.

i was told im still eligable(can some1 confirm) for the student halls so just wonderd where it would be best to stay??

thanks
Does anyone know the situation with varley halls? I got the impression from the accommodation booklet that they aren't available this september :sad:
Reply 397
Nynyflower
Does anyone know the situation with varley halls? I got the impression from the accommodation booklet that they aren't available this september :sad:

:lolwut: I was thinking about apply for Varley, lol.

Also, after you firm brighton to they send you any kind of letter in the post or email? I got my ucas confirmation letter but nothing from Brighton yet.
Akkuz
:lolwut: I was thinking about apply for Varley, lol.

Also, after you firm brighton to they send you any kind of letter in the post or email? I got my ucas confirmation letter but nothing from Brighton yet.

Nope, not yet! I think it'll come in due course, I keep checking my alternate email address in anticipation though :sad:
Reply 399
Nynyflower
Nope, not yet! I think it'll come in due course, I keep checking my alternate email address in anticipation though :sad:

Alright, thanks. :top2: I hope they send it soon, I want to apply for acc. and get it out the way.

Latest

Trending

Trending