The Student Room Group

Will you be revising over Christmas?

Scroll to see replies

yep will defo be doing some over christmas, last year I didn't, and especially considering i have uni offers to meet i think i need to put some extra effort in :frown:
Reply 41
Im going to idealistically say yeah, because Im still in that stage of denial that Im a lazy s-h-i-t and will probably procrastinate my life away.
Original post by may_1
Im going to idealistically say yeah, because Im still in that stage of denial that Im a lazy s-h-i-t and will probably procrastinate my life away.

so true - thats probably going to be me in like 4 days haha
Original post by luciie
Question is in the title :smile:

Yup, since my AS-levels (biology, chemistry, maths and further maths) demand a lot.
Yeahh man gonna do loads
(Not srs)
Christmas is the time when students want to leave all their study related worries and enjoy the Christmas time to the fullest. But still little revision all through with Christmas will help you to be in touch with your studies and hence will brush your concepts.
No, because in my country we have holidays now as the semester has already ended and I am finished with exams:biggrin:
Original post by luciie
Question is in the title :smile:

Yes i will be
Yes, not on Christmas Day and Eve but over the holidays yes. I got a few tests to revise for so I have to if I want good grades.
yeah, mocks start the day i get back :s-smilie:
Reply 50
Yes, and I love it.
Original post by Black Rose
Unfortunately yes.

whats your educational status
Yes but it really doesn't bother me
last year i revised on Christmas day
Original post by Cats&Roses
No, because in my country we have holidays now as the semester has already ended and I am finished with exams:biggrin:

how big are your triceps
I wish :frown:
I should be.... Instead I'm here...
Original post by WeaselMcCloud
I should be.... Instead I'm here...

Posted from TSR Mobile

The struggle is real.
Reply 58
Original post by Cats&Roses

My insurance choice in UCAS has no January exams. My firm does. Annoyed.
Original post by Proxenus
whats your educational status

Currently studying A-levels. Why?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending