Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Oh, he's a love god... :rolleyes:

Ice Skating, Roller Discos, Swing park... you name it, he's wooed there.
    LOL!!!

Mark kk - Dazzya has actually sent a PM to every girl on UKL it seems :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silly Sally)
    LOL!!!

Mark kk - Dazzya has actually sent a PM to every girl on UKL it seems :rolleyes:
    I've been sent his photo at least twice

ReputationRep:
    LOL!!!

He has pulled all the way to MSN too, I don't think he has to pull anyting further thanthat though. I know a lot of people like him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpunderaboat)
    Can you blame them
    They are only jealous.

Lets be honest...a virgin is one thing that every man would love to experience although this is not the reason I am persuing her .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    I've been sent his photo at least twice
    Ahh - you are the chosen one!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark_KK)
    They are only jealous.

Lets be honest...a virgin is one thing that every man would love to experience although this is not the reason I am persuing her .
    :eek: DIrty old man!!!

ReputationRep:
    16 year old is a bit too young for a 23 year old i think, i am 19 and wouldn't date a 16 year old

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Ahh - you are the chosen one!!
    lol

Dazya's alright really

ReputationRep:
    They are only jealous.

You can have me but I come at a very high price Your comment does some how sound a bit wrong though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guest1984)
    16 year old is a bit too young for a 23 year old i think, i am 19 and wouldn't date a 16 year old

:cool:
    I think I got to to that stage when I was 18, if I was to date a girl and could choose the age it would be 20-26, but anything less than 30 is probably ok although there would be a big age gap. It depends on maturality levels though, some 18 year old girls are still kids, others are very grown up and I am talking their minds here not the other thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    You can have me but I come at a very high price
    Your comment does some how sound a bit wrong though.
    Re-read you post (I swear this place has corrupted my innocent mind!)

ReputationRep:
    I seem to have always had girlfriends abit older.

However I do find this girl physically very attractive.

What will be going through her head? How do you think that she will view it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    Too late! Your mind is poisoned forever!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

Hehe I think its more a case of people having dirty minds so they miss read my totaly innocent threads

ReputationRep:

Honestly?
    Hehehehehehhe my boyfriend is 23! He can buy me booze. hehehehhehehehehhehehe *phones all her friend* OMG OMG it's like great he's like 23 and like SOOOO into me and like we've been friends forever and our parents are like relaly good friends. You want some bacardi breezers? I'll get him to get you some *hangs up* *screams* EEEE my boyfriend is 23 and I am now SOOO cool!!

ReputationRep:
    Hit that **** dawg...Im envious, the thought of shagging a 16 year old at 23 is just too good to miss, dont listen to anyone!

(Original post by amazingtrade)
    Your comment does some how sound a bit wrong though.
    I think it was a harmless comment.

I think that aged 16 the girl will know what she's doing and if she doesn't mind then who is anybody else to say it's wrong, she's a big girl not a child. I'd say go out with her if you really like her, the issue isn't that she's quite a bit younger but rather the consequences of that, you might find her annoying and immature at times, so watch out for that. But then again what do i know? I'm only 15

ReputationRep:

check out her gcse results...

ReputationRep:

She will either think shes bagged an older guy and she will get maximo respecto from her mates or she might be wary of some perv taking things to fast and destroying her innocence.

ReputationRep:
    *cough*

Hehehehehehhe my boyfriend is 23! He can buy me booze. hehehehhehehehehhehehe *phones all her friend* OMG OMG it's like great he's like 23 and like SOOOO into me and like we've been friends forever and our parents are like relaly good friends. You want some bacardi breezers? I'll get him to get you some *hangs up* *screams* EEEE my boyfriend is 23 and I am now SOOO cool!!

I speak from experience. My bf is 3 years older than me and we started going out when I was just 16 and I thought it was SOOOO cool . My mum had the "older boys want different things.." talk with me sharpish!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.