(Original post by jaco.b_)
I have to pick 4 options but I have 5 that I want to do;

-Drama
-Food Technology
-Spanish
-History
-ICT

Which one should I drop?
Food Tech, It's useless unless you actually want to work in the cooking industry.
chris2791
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Dont take history it takes ages to learn the content and waste valuable time, it wastes time on important subjects like maths engish and science dont take history youll regret it if you dont listen to me !!
Premium VitaFit
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Food Tech is a joke of a GCSE, an A in it is probably the equivalent of a C/D in any other subject
suirrel
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I agree with the others. Food Tech is not really on the same level as the other courses you will be doing, and the amount of coursework you will be doing is disproportionate to how useful it is in every day life and in academics.

Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Defo Drama Noone cares about drama. Food tech can get an extra A*/A on your GCSEs without much effort.
studentlife444
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Either ICT or food tech as they are kind of similar. History is a lot of fact and date learning but if you know your stuff then it's easy to get a good grade. Drama is relaxing most of the time but coursework can take up lots of time and the grade boundaries are incredibly high (48/50 for an A* in my last piece!) The best advice I could give is to go with your heart but also think about the future!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
57.52%
I don't have everything I need (144)
42.48%

Watched Threads