There's a reason Cameron doesn't give a crap about young people: the UK is finished.

Watch
Poll: Is the UK on the path to cultural decimation?
Yes (7)
70%
No (3)
30%
TheCitizenAct
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
And he knows it.

Feminism and multiculturalism have sent us into a cultural abyss, where we're compelled to adhere to contradictory social ideals, and the inconsistent application of morality between manufactured identities (identities they manufacture on our behalf, i.e., 'women', 'homosexuals', 'black people', etc., none of which actually exist, but are useful as a means of undermining individual liberty and categorising and dehumanising the entire populace).

We advocate diversity, yet we talk of British society. With diversity there is no such thing as British society; there's just: who's identity is prioritised over everyone else's (for the purposes of accruing votes, cheap labour, funding, or money) next?

Progressives need Islam and thus have to appease religious conservatism; Muslims vote for parties which believe in collaboration, conformity, empathy and altruism, even though these parties are purportedly the antithesis of their own cultural ideals. More Muslims means more progressivism (as identified in Oldham), and, in accordance with progressive ideology, living side-by-side in perfect harmony.

With a sprinkling of social engineering here, and a dash of behavioural modification there, we'll have the perfect multicultural society, where all people think, behave, and act alike. It's the pluralistic conformity we all yearn for. It's diverse conformity. Some may deem that oxymoronic, even idealistic; that's because it is. Hopelessly so.
Aj12
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I for one welcome our Homosexual, Feminist, Black, Muslim Female, Overlords.
DiddyDec01
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Aj12)
I for one welcome our Homosexual, Feminist, Black, Muslim Female, Overlords.
Female? Don't you mean non-cis gendered?
SaucissonSecCy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's on the route to decimation,not sure I agree about the primary reasons.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Or maybe it's because young people aren't the conservatives core voters...

Nah, you're right, must be some weird, convoluted conspiracy theory, that's far more likely.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (150)
54.74%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (38)
13.87%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (31)
11.31%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (26)
9.49%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
5.84%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
4.74%

Watched Threads