?
Report 4 years ago
I don't know about that but I know for certain I've only been attracted to men
Arkasia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
345 women were sampled. That's a large enough size to suggest a link, but not enough to definitively state the result is undeniably true.
username1763163
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I understand the reasoning why the research suggests that, and I'm not homophobic or anything in anyway, but i have never ever found a woman attractive in that way.
F.Nietzsche
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by queen-bee)
No-one is saying that women aren't attracted to men but women who identify as straight can also be aroused by other women.

(Original post by Arkasia)
345 women were sampled. That's a large enough size to suggest a link, but not enough to definitively state the result is undeniably true.
Of course more studies will have to be done as it is by no means definitive proof but it's quite interesting.
F.Nietzsche
Rep:
?
(Original post by ATLHustler)
I understand the reasoning why the research suggests that, and I'm not homophobic or anything in anyway, but i have never ever found a woman attractive in that way.
This doesn't apply to 100% of women of course
loveleest
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Everyone is at least a little bit gay
queen-bee
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by F.Nietzsche)
No-one is saying that women aren't attracted to men but women who identify as straight can also be aroused by other women.

Of course more studies will have to be done as it is by no means definitive proof but it's quite interesting.
That's hasn't been the case for me tbh
Bupdeeboowah
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Then you're not a woman.
driftawaay
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
That would be strange as I am totally gay, so there must be women who are totally straight. I also think evil dicksuckers like Kim Davis are totally straight.
F.Nietzsche
Rep:
?
That's hasn't been the case for me tbh
That's fine (: This doesn't apply to every single women
EastGuava
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
Then you're not a woman.
Looool
F.Nietzsche
Rep:
?
(Original post by driftawaay)
That would be strange as I am totally gay, so there must be women who are totally straight. I also think evil dicksuckers like Kim Davis are totally straight.
It's not about their attraction to men that are in question, it is the attraction between straight women to other women; women who identify as totally straight appear to be aroused by other women (that doesn't mean every single straight woman is like that)
Bupdeeboowah
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by F.Nietzsche)
Studies show that women get aroused watching animals have sex... does this suggest that I am secretly into beastiality?
Bupdeeboowah
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by driftawaay)
I so totally need to start selling badges which say "Evil Dicksucker", would probably make millions off the ironic hipster crowd.
queen-bee
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Then you're not a woman.
I'm pretty sure I still am
Doctor_Einstein
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Studies show that women get aroused watching animals have sex... does this suggest that I am secretly into beastiality?
Depends, do you get aroused watching animals have sex?
F.Nietzsche
Rep:
?
Depends on the quality of the study. Also, the conclusion reached by one study isn't necessarily a fact. Studies raise questions and that's why I wanted people to discuss people's thoughts on this.
driftawaay
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This is exactly why I think it is useless to conduct these studies. Just because someone gets aroused by animals having sex doesn't mean they are attracted to animals, it's just that the act is the same as what humans do so obviously your brain makes the connection. Also, women get turned on watching other women masturbate/or have sex with either a male or a female because they can imagine themselves being that woman and being pleasured. Just because a woman gets aroused by watching a female having sex or masturbating does NOT mean they are attracted to that woman.
Bupdeeboowah
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm pretty sure I still am
Off to the loo for a quick check! We all know what happened in movies like The Hot Chick!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (620)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (775)
42.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads