This discussion is closed.
LH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
How do you get an avatar into the user cp? I have one saved on my PC but there is no way I can get it onto the cp. Can anyone tell me how to get an avatar under my name?
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hi,

Since d has changed the way avatars are put up I'm still working out how to do it my self.

The picture has to be a max of 50x50 though.

PM d and I'm sure he'll be able to help.

But unless he changes it back to the way the was before the change, I'm no use.
CR3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
can you beleive i woke up the other day after learning how to put an avatar on...only to come to my comp and ind out the format has changed...what luck

CR
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by CR3)
can you beleive i woke up the other day after learning how to put an avatar on...only to come to my comp and ind out the format has changed...what luck

CR
I have pm'd him to see if he can help change mine and I sugested he change it back.
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
thank god...i hope he does...then again i still don't have a picture...any ideas on where to find them?

CR
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by CR3)
thank god...i hope he does...then again i still don't have a picture...any ideas on where to find them?

CR
Yes, www.gamespy.com/avatars is the best place to look but you could search Avatars at Google
Suk
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You can find any image by searching for it on google images (http://www.google.co.uk/imghp?tab=wi...-8&hl=en&meta=) and then if it isnt the right size, resize it and save it using most general image viewers(i use photoshop)
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
thanks...i'm pretty sure i know what pic i want but i'm gonna keep looking..thanks gaain for the site

CR
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (71)
30.34%
No - I got the required grades (132)
56.41%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (31)
13.25%

Watched Threads