The Student Room Group

Cardiff University - Diagnostic Radiography and Imaging

Scroll to see replies

Original post by _hang_
Has anyone heard anything offers wise off Cardiff? I went for my interview mid-January and I'm starting to get impatient haha! I know they said we might not hear until the end of march but just curious as to if anyone else has heard :smile:

No mate, I had my interview done in December and I still haven't heard back from them. So, don't worry! I've got a feeling that they will only reply to us on 31st of March for some reason! :smile:
Got an offer from Cardiff today :smile:
Original post by Write123
Got an offer from Cardiff today :smile:

grats how was the interview?
Original post by KyleH123
grats how was the interview?

Thanks, it was fine.
Reply 24
I noticed a few people have had offers from Cardiff but I had interview in February and still waiting. They did say I would know by the 28th March which is bank holiday are others still waiting?
Reply 25
Anyone know if Cardiff do offer holder visit days/open days specifically for Radiography students? :smile:
Original post by ItsL123
Anyone know if Cardiff do offer holder visit days/open days specifically for Radiography students? :smile:

They only did for nursing students last year, not for healthcare students so I doubt it :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by abbalarr95
They only did for nursing students last year, not for healthcare students so I doubt it :smile:

Ah ok thankyou! :smile: think I'll go to the open day next week then just for another look around! Anyone else firmed Cardiff? :smile:
Original post by ItsL123
Ah ok thankyou! :smile: think I'll go to the open day next week then just for another look around! Anyone else firmed Cardiff? :smile:

If you're at the open day this wednesday I'll be at the Heath Campus so come and say Hi! I'm the short blonde one wearing my uniform :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by _hang_
Hi, just wondering if anyone has had an offer off Cardiff yet? Seems to be taking ages!

Hi!

I had an interview in Jan and was told me they'd reply at the end of march. I received an offer on the 31st.

I know they've been quite slow with some of the allied health courses but hopefully everyone will get them soon.
Reply 30
Will anyone be commuting to uni?
Reply 31
Hi, just wondering if you were able to help me out. I have an MMI interview in Cardiff on wednesday. What sort of questions did they ask you. Literally so nervous.
Anyone else got an offer? :smile:

Quick Reply