The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Biomedical science

I've received offers from both Exeter and Warwick for biomedical science. They both offered me ABB so I'm not sure which one to firm as i love both of them. Can anybody tell me which one is better in terms of the uni itself and the course. Thanks :smile:
Original post by adriankkz
I've received offers from both Exeter and Warwick for biomedical science. They both offered me ABB so I'm not sure which one to firm as i love both of them. Can anybody tell me which one is better in terms of the uni itself and the course. Thanks :smile:

Warwick is generally regarded as a 'better' university, whatever that means.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Hi :smile: I'm at Warwick studying Biomed. The course is intense but the staff are absolutely amazing, they want you to succeed. I wholeheartedly recommend Warwick, I definitely feel like I am in the right university. Initially I was a bit uncertain as Warwick does have an amazing reputation but once I was here and working hard that feeling diminished purely by how welcoming the School of Life Sciences are. I don't know anything about Biomed at Exeter; however Exeter is a good university although not ranked as highly as Warwick but you should have good prospects-whichever one you choose, so I would recommend attending the offer open day at Warwick and if there is one at Exeter then consider what is important to you as you will be spending 3 years in the place you choose.
Warwick has a better reputation and brand. It's also an amazing university. Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending